We are heading to Bali in around 3 weeks time!
We are stopping over in KL for 3 days first. We are mid 20's and travelling as a couple. It is our first time to Bali!
- We are arriving into Bali airport from Kuala Lumpur at around 1:30pm
- I'm hoping we will get to our hotel (Udhiana) by 4:40/5pm we will just chill for the rest of the day
- Chill at the hotel in the morning and check out
- Visit the monkey forest in the afternoon/explore town
- Do the Campuhan Ridge walk in the morning
- hire a driver to take us to Tegenungan waterfall and stop at Goa Gajah on the way
- wake up early for a hike up Batur (how hard is this trek? I am pretty fit and active but can sometime have troubled joints!)
- in the afternoon have a massage or go to a spa
- Hire a driver to take us to Seminyak to our accommodation and settle in/explore
- hire a driver for a snorkelling trip? (perhaps to Blue Lagoon?)
- go to Waterbom water park
- Beach club/exploring
- Chill/ Make our way to the airport (flight at 8pm)
Our Seminyak part of the trip is far more relaxed and I guess it doesn't matter too much which days we do what.
Do you think this itinerary is doable? Are we missing anything crucial??
Will welcome any tips and suggestions :)