We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 bedroom? like Lazy dog in Sanur?

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
453 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
2 bedroom? like Lazy dog in Sanur?

Hey All, we are heading back to Bali for the umpteenth time, family of 4.

Previously have stayed at Villa Frangi, Hyatt and Griya in Sanur. We are looking for a 2 bedroom Villa, budget around $150 and love the look of the Lazy Dog, but it has 3 bedrooms and we don't really need the 3rd room.

Any ideas? for something nice in this budget? Pool is the real must, I don't want a plunge for my busy little boys, we need some space for them to enjoy. I prefer a single storey, but willing to look at 2 storey. Just seems a bit crazy to pay for a 3 bedder when we only need a 2 bedroom! Thanks

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
269 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 bedroom? like Lazy dog in Sanur?

Hi Katie, you don't have to pay for the 3 bedrooms at lazy dog if you don't use all 3, look on there availability/rates page and it breaks down the costs with different bedroom usage, we are going there in January and only paying for 2 bedrooms, don't know if this will still work within your budget though good luck, Vicki

Edited: 26 December 2013, 10:55
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
453 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 bedroom? like Lazy dog in Sanur?

How did I miss that!!!! Thank you.

It brings it down to $190 USD ... I would love something a whisker cheaper, but not sure if I am being a wee bit tight! lol!

Edited: 26 December 2013, 11:27
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 bedroom? like Lazy dog in Sanur?

Have a look at Kamuela, Jade, Emerald and Aleesha Villa complexes.

Forster, Australia
Level Contributor
333 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 bedroom? like Lazy dog in Sanur?

Hi Kate, I was recently researching some villas in Sanur for our next holiday. I came across a website www.thebalibuddy.com that had some accomodation on it. There was a 2 bedroom aircon villa with pool for $150.00 per night, might be worth a look. We ended up booking Lazy Dog as we needed 3 bedrooms.

Good Luck!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
269 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 bedroom? like Lazy dog in Sanur?

Hi Katie, another thing to remember when booking Lazy Dog Villa is you have the wonderful Nyomen and Ayu at your disposal, Nyomen tends the gardens and pool and Ayu housekeeping and she also does your washing and ironing, this adds to the value of spending just a little bit more, Security wise it is top notch and they have a back up generator if there is a power failure which can happen sometimes :)

6. Re: 2 bedroom? like Lazy dog in Sanur?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 December 2014, 16:16
Get answers to your questions about Sanur