We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Four Points by Sheraton in Kuta

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
44 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Four Points by Sheraton in Kuta

Hi all. Looking to stay in a Lagoon Access Pool room including breakfast at The Four Points by Sheraton. Prices seem quite high at the moment. Has anyone picked up a great deal for these rooms at this hotel?

Thanks in advance.

9 replies to this topic
Largo, Florida
Level Contributor
152 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Four Points by Sheraton in Kuta

Peter-mac63 Try contacting the hotel directly and see if you can negotiate a lower rate or receive a comp breakfast.

Perth, WA
Level Contributor
459 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Four Points by Sheraton in Kuta

Hello.

Did you end uo booking this hotel? We have just got a really good deal for this hotel through Aisa Escapes for June..hoping its a nice hotel!

Edited: 05 January 2017, 23:03
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
44 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Four Points by Sheraton in Kuta

Hi guys. Diziehollina i did try booking through the hotel direct but it was more expensive than booking through an agent.Perth yes i did book this hotel for May.It looks like a very nice hotel and most reviews are quite positive.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
44 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Four Points by Sheraton in Kuta

Perth_WAAsh. We have just returned from spending 9 nights at The Four Points By Sheraton Kuta. We loved every minute of our stay there. The staff were all brilliant and the hotel even gave us a free late check out until 6 pm. Lagoon Access was great but the pool was a little cool when you first got in.

Legian, Indonesia
Level Contributor
408 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Four Points by Sheraton in Kuta

Hi Peter great to hear.

Did you like the location - Benesari st, the lanes restaurants, bars etc.?

love to hear your feed back whatever it is

Cheers

Andrew

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
44 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Four Points by Sheraton in Kuta

Hey Andrew. Location was great. Not far from Poppies 2 but without the noise. Resort is very quiet noise wise. Seemed to be a lot of people around at breakfast time but very few during the day. Pool was never crowded however the water was a little cool when you got in. Breakfast was fairly good and only had dinner there once which was ok. Restaurant across the road was good and reasonably priced.The lane is quite narrow and can become a slight issue if 2 cars coming from different directions. Staff were brilliant and the hotel has a security gate with security personnel on it at all times.2 Circle Ks and a Mini Mart within 100 metres of hotel entrance.

Legian, Indonesia
Level Contributor
408 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Four Points by Sheraton in Kuta

Thanks for the reply and info Peter

Great to hear you had a good trip and enjoyed Bali

Cheers

Andrew

Level Contributor
402 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Four Points by Sheraton in Kuta

It's a nice hotel & loved the roof top pool area. Nice & quiet during the day as most people tend to go out on tours or exploring. Stayed on the 6th floor last year.

If you are an SPG member try & see if you can access member rates.

The restaurant across the road had a good atmosphere & within walking distance there are lots of choices too. Just take a stroll around the area.

Some lanes from the main Legian street leading to the hotel is indeed narrow. Had my cab driver refusing to drive there from a few blocks away which was annoying as other cars just went by navigating through that narrow space. Cab driver asked me to walk there with my suitcase....well, does it mean I don't pay you since you didn't drop me at the requested location? Finally, I got my way (didn't want to be mean).

Enjoy your upcoming holiday!

Perth, WA
Level Contributor
459 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Four Points by Sheraton in Kuta

Hi Peter. The that's great to hear! We leave in less than a month now so excited. We have lagoon view room as we don't want pool access we are traveling with a 5 year old & I'm a stress head when it comes to water lol.

Thanks for letting us all know how it went & so glad you had great holiday.

Reply to: Four Points by Sheraton in Kuta
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kuta