We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AFL Grand Final

Which Kuta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Aussie
Level Contributor
18 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
AFL Grand Final

Where is the best place to watch the AFL grand final in Kuta and can you please suggest a hotel for about $100 a night please? thank you

perth
Level Contributor
1,678 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AFL Grand Final

ok the best place to watch an afl final, food atmosphere, tvs etc is kuta townhouses. they are footy mad there. (personally i love f1 and soccer) you could stay there too, with in your budget. try their website, no other way to book.

ignore the reviews about bogans, yes they are there, but who cares, im english so they dont hassle me. its definatly not my first choice for accommodation (prefer bigger resorts) but i often travel with a few days notice and it does me just fine for a few days. clean apartments, good quality basic food (exceptional burgers or ham roll. seriously, you wait for the roll to be cooked)

Perth
Level Contributor
818 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AFL Grand Final

There will be signs up everywhere for the AFL grand final every bar and restaraunt will have it on, shouldnt have a problem finding somewhere.The Mercure hotel in Kuta may be in your budget has a nice roof top pool.

Go the Eagles!!

Sorry, couldn't help myself :)

aust
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: AFL Grand Final

Bounty hotel, floating in the pool, have some bintangs and enjoy

Burleigh Heads...
Level Contributor
272 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: AFL Grand Final

Watched the Grand Final on my 40th last year at Sheppys bar. Had a great day.

Aussie
Level Contributor
18 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: AFL Grand Final

thank you :)

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
13 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: AFL Grand Final

While i havent been, my partner has many times, and he always heads to the sports bar at the Ramayana, he said it is fantastic, and is already planning on going there to watch the last State of Origin while we are there.

7. Re: AFL Grand Final

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 01:18