We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cosmetics in Bali?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
107 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Cosmetics in Bali?

Hey, can anyone recommend cosmetics products that are in Bali? Like MAC etc??

Byron Bay, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Legian
Level Contributor
3,571 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cosmetics in Bali?

I'm not sure they have MAC, but if you go to Discovery mall at Tuban there's a large cosmetic section in the department store.

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cosmetics in Bali?

Designer Make up is not cheaper, but skin and hair products from Revlon, L'oreal, Olay, Nivea etc are. Carrefour is excellent for good specials.

Perth
Level Contributor
1,150 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cosmetics in Bali?

Definitely check our Carrefour as their toiletries are so cheap. Just be aware that a lot of products do have whitening cream in them so just check the labels carefully. I find my trip is not complete until I have done a shop in Carrefour and visited the amusement centre on the way out. Only 3 more sleeps.

4. Re: Cosmetics in Bali?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 10:16