We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel opposite KFC in kuta.

Which Kuta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel opposite KFC in kuta.

Hi, I need to find out the name or contact number of a hotel that should be along Jalan Pantai Kuta. It is very near to Kuta Square which one have to turn right in order to get there. It's entrance is along the road which is opposite to KFC and from the entrance, one have to walk less than 5 minutes to reach the lobby. I've been inside the hotel back in 2006 to take a look at it. At that time, the hotel is just a few months old. Really, really appreciate if someone can give me some information about this hotel and thank you so much in advance for the help. Cheers!

sydney
Level Contributor
162 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel opposite KFC in kuta.

Hi

I guess The name of the hotel is Puri asri

hope this Help

Singapore
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel opposite KFC in kuta.

Hey Ausylover, Thanks for the info. WIll search it on the net. Hopefully I can get something. Cheers!

Bali
Level Contributor
225 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel opposite KFC in kuta.

Dear Herig,

There's no hotel apposite KFC Kuta Square, they are just shops next to Hard Rock Cafe. Do you mean before KFC from the Bemo Corner? Just around one year old? I don't think we have a new hotel there, perhaps newly renovated when you went there?

Cheers,

Sandra

Singapore
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel opposite KFC in kuta.

Hi SalserosBali,

Thanks for the info. Hhhmmm....maybe my mistake but when I was there, I even went into the hotel to ckeck it out. Small front desk with a small pool. There's also a small cafe in the hotel it self. Maybe with less than 30 rooms. If it's not there anymore, then I think its just my luck then. Once again, thank you for the info.

PS: The reason why I'm going to be in Bali is to attend my best friend's wedding in Ketewel. I just don't know how far that is from Kuta and since I'm very familiar with Kuta, I thought of staying there. Furthermore, I will want to do some clubbing on Friday and Saturday night, so Kuta is ideal for me.

Bali
Level Contributor
225 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel opposite KFC in kuta.

Dear Herig99,

Most likely that hotel still exist, it's just not accross KFC Kuta Square, perhaps just a few meters before and there's no new hotel, perhaps newly renovated. On the same side of KFC Kuta there's the Oasis Kuta which has a minimalist style and description as yours, but it's more than a year old, perhaps even more than 3 years old. I don't recall the newly renovated hotel on that street, but perhaps when I cross the area I'll have a quick look and get back to you. Sorry, I couldn't be more helpful for the moment.

Ketewel is very very far from Kuta, if you'd like to attend the wedding then it's better to stay in Sanur. But as you may know it already, Sanur night life is finish by midnight. So perhaps you can stay at Sanur during the wedding then move to Kuta on the weekends, but the problem is normally a wedding is only on the week end. In this case you'd better end up by renting a car. A self drive Suzuku Jimny Katana (small jeep) costs Rp.100.000,-/day, the taxi from Kuta will be more than that one way, but to return to Kuta perhaps you could get a lift from other guest.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Sandra

Singapore
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel opposite KFC in kuta.

Hi Sandra,

Thank you so so much for the info. Wow! RP100,000 for taxi ride? That's a bomb. I will be in Bali on Thursday and the wedding is on Saturday. Maybe I will stay in Kuta for 2 nights and on Saturday, move to Sanur. Any recommendation on what hotel is good and cheap? I have a budget of US$30 per night.

How is the Oasis in Kuta? I was in Bali this year February and I stayed in Oasis at Nusa Dua. It was OK, not really fantastic. Do you have any recommendation for any hotel in Kuat within my budget. Thanks for the help.

Bali
Level Contributor
225 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel opposite KFC in kuta.

Dera Heriq99,

With pleasure, Kuta is on the South, Ketewel is a long way after Sanur. Yes, definetely the meter taxi will cost you more that Rp.100.000/one way.

In Sanur you could take the Alit Beach Bungalow or Peneeda Hotel for US$30/night and in fact many more.

Oasis Kuta is older and smaller than Nusa Dua (Tanjung Benoa) and I think they charge more than US$30 now, unless they are empty then you could get a real bargain. In Kuta (Tuban) they have Bali Prani and Green Garden within your budget. In Legian, there's Adhi Dharma and Adika Sari.

Hope this helps,

Sandra

Singapore
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel opposite KFC in kuta.

Hi Sandra,

Thank you so so much for the info. You have been a great help. Hhhmm.....now i think I will be able to make a wiser decision based on your recommendation.

Cheers,

Herman

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,910 posts
318 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel opposite KFC in kuta.

hi for a budget hotel in sanur look at the palm garden hotel, stana puri gopa, swastika , or besakih and yes paneeda .all in your budget and worth staying at.

the adhi dharma is in kuta not legian and a good budget hotel. it is off Jl Benasari a quiet lane but close to the action.

ps sanur is a beautiful place to stay

Singapore
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel opposite KFC in kuta.

Hey Snooky,

Thanks for the tip. Checked out some of the hotels that you recommeded. WIll decide with my travelling mates about it.

Cheers,

Herman