We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seafood BBQ - the quest continues

London, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Seafood BBQ - the quest continues

Hi all,

I have a group of about 25 wedding guests to sit down on the 14th June for a seafood barbecue. The ideal would be a beach-side restaurant that has a reservable area for larger parties, or any place that can sit a lot of us on a big table. Relaxed, informal atmosphere would be ideal, although we'd be looking for quality food and, as it's a special occasion, we'd be willing to splash out a little on prices. Thanks!

3 replies to this topic
Brisbane
Level Contributor
363 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seafood BBQ - the quest continues

bali-indonesia.com/magazine/10-best-seafood-…

Hope that helps

SansSouci
Level Contributor
2,296 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Seafood BBQ - the quest continues

The seafood restaurants at Jimbaran and Kedonganan are relaxed and informal but unless someone can really recommend a goodie e.g value for money/good seafood i'd probably look for a venue in other beachside areas.

Echo Beach Canggu, i've noted e.g Sol Bar & Restaurant.

Every Sunday (from Sanur Weekly) Prama Sanur Beach/Bamboo Bar & Lounge all you can eat Rp300,000 Seafood Market.

Ramada Bintang Resort Tuban (South Kuta) did do a seafood BBQ/Buffet every Saturday (the flyer i have is from 2014)

Seaside, over looking Legian Beach is popular.

Munich, Germany
Destination Expert
for Munich, Bali
Level Contributor
12,080 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seafood BBQ - the quest continues

Your date is very specific. As Sumahama has intimated You could try the Hotels in Kuta/Tuban starting at the Discovery going south. Just got back from Discovery on wednesday. They have a seafood buffet but can't remember the day. Think it was IDR295k per person. Think they give 10% discount if not a guest.

Edited: 27 May 2017, 16:29
Reply to: Seafood BBQ - the quest continues
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kuta
Recent Conversations