We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kuta beach club & disabled access

4 posts
Save Topic
Kuta beach club & disabled access

I am in a wheelchair and am looking at staying at the Kuta beach club. Are the new club rooms on ground floor relatively disabled friendly? ie Shower instead of shower/bath combo? Modern and roomy enough to to wheel around? Smallish steps to room if any? Hotel grounds relatively accessible ie minimal steps?

Also, I would appreciate any recommendations to oth hotels in Kuta/Legian that have disabled rooms that are nice but not overly pricey.

Thanks in advance

6 replies to this topic
SansSouci
Level Contributor
2,296 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Kuta beach club & disabled access

I recently picked up a Qantas brochure and it does not show Disabled facilities at the hotel.

Have you made contact e.g emailed the hotel to ask?

Disabled facilities,

Febris Hotel South Kuta

Ramada Bintang Resort

Bali Dynasty

Discovery Kartika Plaza

Bali Garden Resort

Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort

Hard Rock

Legian,

Ramada Resort Camakila

Legian Beach Hotel

Padma Resort

The Breezes Resort/Seminyak

Edited: 07 January 2017, 06:49
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Kuta beach club & disabled access

Thank you

Yes I have emailed the hotel, just waiting on reply

Thanks for the list of hotels, will look into them 😊

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,178 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kuta beach club & disabled access

Kuta beach club is under renovations, every post abou it on Facebook have either said to avoid the place or have cancelled there bookings, just letting u know

Kingswood, Australia
Level Contributor
398 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kuta beach club & disabled access

My daughter also is in a wheelchair and Febris is the one that has been recommended to us.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kuta beach club & disabled access

Ramada Bintang is a terrific hotel, we stay at every year. The best, just the best!

Taupo District, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kuta beach club & disabled access

Hi Jennifer. My husband is in a wheelchair and we have stayed at Legian beach hotel in disabled room which was was quite functional if a little tired. There is also a wheelchair ramp to access the swimming pool though a smallish step as you enter. We also stayed recently at Kuta Beach heritage hotel. Disabled bathroom and facilities with roll in bathroom but gave us an ordinary chair instead of proper shower chair to sit on which was ok as my husband can transfer. Nice little boutique hotel, reasonably priced and newish. We are planning another trip and I am looking at Ramada Bintang Kuta. We have stayed at Febris. No wheelchair accessible bathroom but hotel pretty good to get around. Hope that is helpful. Maria

beach heritage

Reply to: Kuta beach club & disabled access
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kuta