We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lestari luxury villas and spa

Level Contributor
4 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Lestari luxury villas and spa

Has anyone had any dealings with this mob? We booked a week this month at their "luxury villas" through booking.com then received a confirmation email from Lestari on 28th August. Arrived there to be told by the cleaners that we should be at their other accommodation. Arrived there to find it wasn't the luxury villa we had booked with a private pool but more like a backpacker accommodation. So disgusted, big emotional impact on our Bali holiday. Has anyone else had similar problems with Lestari?

4 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
282 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lestari luxury villas and spa

Hi Peter, I wouldn't have left. Hot foot it back there. What would a cleaner know of your booking. Sounds pretty dodgy to me. Good luck, I would go back and kick up a stink.

Level Contributor
4 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lestari luxury villas and spa

Thanks Fritz but we couldn't get to a manager at the first accommodation. There were two junior female staff at their "alternate" accommodation who were apologetic. We certainly made out feelings clear to them but once again no manager. Very cowardly of management to let cleaners and young female staff take the rap. We are pursuing them for compensation and will also be taking the matter up with Booking.com when we get home. We do intend warning others on any online forum we can. Check out trip advisor already.

Level Contributor
4 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lestari luxury villas and spa

We have finally been compensated by Booking.com for the difference in our alternate accommodation after being shafted by Lestari. We also have been compensated for the taxi fares but we had to fight "tooth and nail".

Level Contributor
4 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lestari luxury villas and spa

PS, do yourselves a favour and avoid Lestari like the plague!

Reply to: Lestari luxury villas and spa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted