We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Agra in June End

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
12 posts
33 reviews
Agra in June End

Hello Experts,

Me and husband are planning for a two day trip to Agra next week 23-25 June.

Since monsoons have already arrived, I was hoping that the weather would improve by that time. So wanted to confirm with someone who lives there or has visited already during this time. Coz I am not sure about the how the weather will be, will it be hot/humid/both or does it rain a lot during that time? Also Agra being an old city, how badly do the rains effect the city?

Also another thing that spooked me out was the hotel rates, which were almost half of the rates compared to other months. So I am thinking if its like a really low season visit?

Thanks,

AK

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,433 posts
11 reviews
21. Re: Agra in June End

Dear Toxicity,

You look at this thread to get latest update regarding weather in Shimla and Manali area

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g297618-i10234-k65…

deepak

Dhaka City...
Level Contributor
25 posts
76 reviews
22. Re: Agra in June End

Thanks Mr. Deepak for the info. I am still continuing my plan for Manali visit. Hopefully I will reach India tomorrow.

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
12 posts
33 reviews
23. Re: Agra in June End

Thanks guys for your replies!

Even for us we were earlier planning to Visit Uttarakhand or Dharamsala/Dalhousie, but planned to avoid it due to the rains.

24. Re: Agra in June End

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2014, 14:16