We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amazing Agra-Jaipur Trip.Thanks to Mr. Deepak Sharma.

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
35 posts
12 reviews
Amazing Agra-Jaipur Trip.Thanks to Mr. Deepak Sharma.

Last week visited Agra and Jaipur between span for 3 nights and had an awesome experience. Full points for Mr. Deepak Sharma and team to make this trip enjoyable. I contacted Mr. Sharma after reading a lot of positive reviews on this forum. After exchanging just couple of emails I was relieved that I am in absolute safe hands. You can figure out that he is very professional and also very flexible with regards to your needs.

Highly recommend Mr. Sharma's service to anyone who plans to visit the Golden Triangle.

Mr. Manu our guide at the Taj Mahal and Mr. Vishnu our guide for Jaipur were also awesome.

And last but definitely not the least our car driver Mr. Sanjay (man always with a smile on his face) Thank You to drive us around safely and making random stops on request.

You can buzz Mr. Sharma here:

dian2008@rediffmail.com

tripadvisor.in/members-forums/deepakAgraIndia

Thanks.

Mumbai, India
2 posts
1 review
1. Re: Amazing Agra-Jaipur Trip.Thanks to Mr. Deepak Sharma.

Hi Social Guy,

I am also planning for 3 nights and 4 days tour for Agra-Jaipur in Dec. Can u mail me your tour itinerary and the hotels where you have stayed. So i can be in touch with mr.deepak for same.

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Lonavala, Binsar, Dalhousie, Gir National Park, Shirdi, Uttarakhand
Level Contributor
9,092 posts
666 reviews
2. Re: Amazing Agra-Jaipur Trip.Thanks to Mr. Deepak Sharma.

Hi..

I agree..mr. Deepak is a very experienced advisor on tripadvisor, perfect views and always ready to help..

Cheers!!

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
35 posts
12 reviews
3. Re: Amazing Agra-Jaipur Trip.Thanks to Mr. Deepak Sharma.

Sure Bunny0210.

Day1: Reached Delhi airport at 4:30 pm. Started off immediately to Agra.

Reached Agra. Checked in ITC Mughal. Slept early to visit Taj early next morning.

Day2: Left hotel around 5:45 am for Taj. Took around 3 to 3.5 hours to explore. This might change as per individual preference.

Some more sighseeing.

Left for Jaipur.

Reached Jaipur and checked in ITC Rajputana.

Day 3: Started around 7:30 am for FORT AMER(Must must see).

On the way Stopped over to see Hawa Mehal. Proceeded to FORT AMER.

Took Elephant ride(Enjoyed it a lot).

2 to 3 more destinations. Museum and Astronomical mesueum blew my mind. Really worth seeing.

Day 4: Started our journey back to airport as we had our flight at 1:00 pm.

I did not book the hotel with help of Mr. Sharma but rest was all his arrangements.

I really wanted to watch Sunset in Agra from one of those Parks next to the river but couldnt because of tight schedule.

Enjoy!!!!

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
35 posts
12 reviews
4. Re: Amazing Agra-Jaipur Trip.Thanks to Mr. Deepak Sharma.

wherever you stay make sure you visit the restaurant Pinch of Spice. It is awesome. Just wrote a very short review.

Edited: 03 June 2013, 23:01
Mumbai, India
2 posts
1 review
5. Re: Amazing Agra-Jaipur Trip.Thanks to Mr. Deepak Sharma.

Thx, socialguy for ur valuable inputs its now becoming my fantasy to watch Taj . This fourum is superb i hope u can put some pic for more info... As i m first time going far so gettin little nervs

6. Re: Amazing Agra-Jaipur Trip.Thanks to Mr. Deepak Sharma.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2014, 14:17