We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train trip to Agra

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
263 posts
46 reviews
Train trip to Agra

Can someone please advise me about the trains to Agra. We would like to take the train on Wednesday 26 th of September and wondered what time the trains go, how long the trip takes and are there express trains. We would like to go preferable in the early afternoon or at least not in the early morning as we will have only arrived in Delhi late the night before. Thank you for helping me with this query.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
263 posts
46 reviews
11. Re: Train trip to Agra

Thank you, we are going to stay the night so we can see it in the evening and again at dawn. I am really looking forward to seeing it.

Holland
Level Contributor
3,056 posts
2 reviews
12. Re: Train trip to Agra

He he wait until you get on the Delhi - Agra road then tell me it's relaxing LOL role on that new expressway Deepak

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,437 posts
11 reviews
13. Re: Train trip to Agra

CH,

Now they say New expressway will open for public in July.

deepak

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
263 posts
46 reviews
14. Re: Train trip to Agra

Thank you, I hope it opens on time. If it is anything like Australia it will not happen exactly according to schedule!! Still we will be there late September so hopefully it will be open by then.

Agra, India
Level Contributor
750 posts
8 reviews
15. Re: Train trip to Agra

Hi Bronte19,

The work started on the expressway 10 years ago and it was a 5 year project, so you can be rest assured we are way past the schedule, I am sure Australia can't beat us in that :) it has been complete for a while now and was scheduled to be open last year, I had the opportunity to use the expressway last week and it saved me 3 hours, it surly will be a relief for tourists when it opens, the news now is it will be opened in July (Let's hope we do not get another date in July).

Happy Traveling....

Sunil

16. Re: Train trip to Agra

Hazardnejamuden to Agra

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,437 posts
11 reviews
17. Re: Train trip to Agra

Rajuchowdhary hazardnejamuden to Billochpura.

How you found this old post?

Edited: 27 May 2013, 10:33
18. Re: Train trip to Agra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 May 2014, 15:18