We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Should i keep the same driver/car for 5 days U to Jails

Toronto
Level Contributor
370 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Should i keep the same driver/car for 5 days U to Jails

So my plan is to use a car /driver to drive me from U (after being there without a car for 2 1/2 days, will get hotel or taxi to drive airport to hotel in U)

to Jailsamar withe the following route

day 1 leave go R, K, arrive Jodhpur around 6pm- stay Jodhpur 2 1/2 days- do I need a car in Jodhpur- should I keep same car/driver/or should i just arrange guide/driver etc through hotel as needed and when needed

I am asking both from a cost point of view and level of service/conveience

then drive to Osian- leave after lunch and stay camel camp 1 overnight, then drive next day Jain temples and on to Jailsamar- so 2 days driver/car

or should I just get car to camp, and another car (can be arranged through camp_ to Jailsalmar

I then will oernight train to Jaipur after 3 days in Jailsalmar - stay 2 days 2 nights in Jaipur- do I need a car/driver there- through hotel? or same agency I used to arrange first car U to Jodhpur etc

do i need to pay for this car for both 2 days- will i really need this the whole time

then car drive to Agra- 1 day get overnight train to varansai

I think I can summarize my questions this way

Should I just book car and driver as i go hrough each hotel/at least location on as as needed basis

or should I hire from one recommended (on here) place and have and pay for a car I may not be using

costs but also convenience and level of service/help from agency if needed are all considerations

jaisalmer
Destination Expert
for Jaisalmer
Level Contributor
1,375 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Should i keep the same driver/car for 5 days U to Jails

Well ,its bit confising ... better keep same car and driver for all way to agra ,.

its handy to have same car and driver better then asking every hotel and get another car in every city .

2. Re: Should i keep the same driver/car for 5 days U to Jails

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2013, 19:30