We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solo Travel to Leh in June anyone wanna join from Manali

Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Solo Travel to Leh in June anyone wanna join from Manali

Hello everyone,

I’m filmmaker from Mumbai doing solo backpacking trip around Himalayas for couple of months.. I will be in Parvati Valley around Mid of May and would ideally like to do a trip to Leh Ladakh in the first week of June for around 10 to 15 days.. could be more or less.. looking for a co traveller to join on this adventure.. as I would be traveling for few months I am on a tight budget.. so a budget travel is on my mind ..

Will be starting from Manali in the first week of June, would ideally like to stay at a budget guest house in Leh Ladakh and ideally would like to visit Nubra Valley, Pangong Tso and few other places around .. I have latest version Lonely Planet India book and that can be of great help with suggestions and recommendations..

As I’m traveling on my own, it would be good to have a co traveller or a group so the cost can be shared .. and be on this adventure .. !

If someone has a bike or car I can pay my share .. or else will travel local in busses or hire a taxi accordingly..

So if ur traveling around the same time please do drop in a message.. !

Thanks and Happy Travel

1 reply
McLeod Ganj, India
Level Contributor
20 posts
1. Re: Solo Travel to Leh in June anyone wanna join from Manali

I’m coming to Manali on 6th June by my SUV.

U can join me and go with me to leh and Srinagar

Mail me - imgill87@icloud.com

Reply to: Solo Travel to Leh in June anyone wanna join from Manali
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted