We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solo traveller ......Looking for travel companion in Leh

Jaipur, India
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Solo traveller ......Looking for travel companion in Leh

Hii

My name is Deepak, I'm 35 years old and from jaipur (rajasthan)

I am planning to travel solo to leh ladakh First week of june,

Looking for companions to share travel cost. I'd be happy to join a group as well. Please drop me an email at deepakmittal159@gmail.com if interested.

4 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Solo traveller ......Looking for travel companion in Leh

Hey I’m doing a similar trip from Manali in beginning of June message me on Work@manav Bhinder.com

Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Solo traveller ......Looking for travel companion in Leh

I made a similar post in this forum

Hello everyone,

I’m filmmaker from Mumbai doing solo backpacking trip around Himalayas for couple of months.. I will be in Parvati Valley around Mid of May and would ideally like to do a trip to Leh Ladakh in the first week of June for around 10 to 15 days.. could be more or less.. looking for a co traveller to join on this adventure.. as I would be traveling for few months I am on a tight budget.. so a budget travel is on my mind ..

Will be starting from Manali in the first week of June, would ideally like to stay at a budget guest house in Leh Ladakh and ideally would like to visit Nubra Valley, Pangong Tso and few other places around .. I have latest version Lonely Planet India book and that can be of great help with suggestions and recommendations..

As I’m traveling on my own, it would be good to have a co traveller or a group so the cost can be shared .. and be on this adventure .. !

If someone has a bike or car I can pay my share .. or else will travel local in busses or hire a taxi accordingly..

So if ur traveling around the same time please do drop in a message.. !

Thanks and Happy Travel

7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Solo traveller ......Looking for travel companion in Leh

Planning road trip to Ladakh from Delhi on 30th May on Car (Delhi-srinagar-Leh-manali-Delhi).10 day trip. I also looking for companion for leh Ladakh trip. Actual Cost will be shared be between group members.

Jaipur, India
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Solo traveller ......Looking for travel companion in Leh

Hello anish

Actually we have only 6 to 7 days so we plan by flight one night stay in nubra valley and one night stay in pangong lake

Edited: 16 May 2018, 00:53
Reply to: Solo traveller ......Looking for travel companion in Leh
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted