We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leh Trip in start of June anyone wants to Join ..

Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Leh Trip in start of June anyone wants to Join ..

Hello everyone,

I’m filmmaker from Mumbai doing solo backpacking trip around Himalayas for couple of months.. I will be in Parvati Valley around Mid of May and would ideally like to do a trip to Leh Ladakh in the first week of June for around 10 to 15 days.. could be more or less.. looking for a co traveller to join on this adventure.. as I would be traveling for few months I am on a tight budget.. so a budget travel is on my mind ..

Will be starting from Manali in the first week of June, would ideally like to stay at a budget guest house in Leh Ladakh and ideally would like to visit Nubra Valley, Pangong Tso and few other places around .. I have latest version Lonely Planet India book and that can be of great help with suggestions and recommendations..

As I’m traveling on my own, it would be good to have a co traveller or a group so the cost can be shared .. and be on this adventure .. !

If someone has a bike or car I can pay my share .. or else will travel local in busses or hire a taxi accordingly..

So if ur traveling around the same time please do drop in a message.. !

Thanks and Happy Travel

Mentioned in this post
Mumbai
Mumbai
Maharashtra, India
Leh
Leh
Leh District, India
Manali
Manali
Manali Tehsil, India
Nubra Valley
Nubra Valley
Leh District, India
Pangong Tso
Pangong Tso
2,736 Reviews
Leh, India
5 replies to this topic
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Leh Trip in start of June anyone wants to Join ..

Planning road trip to Ladakh from Delhi on 30th May on Car (Delhi-srinagar-Leh-manali-Delhi).10 day trip. I also looking for companion for leh Ladakh trip. Actual Cost will be shared be between group members.

Mentioned in this post
Ladakh
Ladakh
Jammu and Kashmir, India
Leh
Leh
Leh District, India
Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Leh Trip in start of June anyone wants to Join ..

We are also planning on June 7th from manali. We are 4 people. Ben we need co travellers to share transport

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Leh Trip in start of June anyone wants to Join ..

We are also planning on June 7th from manali. We are 4 people. Ben we need co travellers to share transport

Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Leh Trip in start of June anyone wants to Join ..

Sounds perfect ..

please message me on the inbox.. I’m currently in Parvati Valley will be heading to Manali by the end of the month and then will leave for Leh by first week.. should be in Leh by 4th of June and will be there till 15th ..

Mentioned in this post
Parvati Valley
Parvati Valley
38 Reviews
Himachal Pradesh, India
Manali
Manali
Manali Tehsil, India
Leh
Leh
Leh District, India
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Leh Trip in start of June anyone wants to Join ..

Hey the plan sounds good.. can u pls give me the details on the inbox and we can cordinate accordingly .. I’m rite now travelling in Parvati Valley and heading to Manali by the end of the month.. and then to Leh by 4th but my plans are flexible so let me know

Mentioned in this post
Parvati Valley
Parvati Valley
38 Reviews
Himachal Pradesh, India
Manali
Manali
Manali Tehsil, India
Leh
Leh
Leh District, India
Reply to: Leh Trip in start of June anyone wants to Join ..
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted