We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions needed for Darshan

Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Suggestions needed for Darshan

Hi All,

Am planning to start Yatra from morning 7-8 am from my hotel in Katra.

Should I go directly to bhawan and then to Bhairon Mandir & return via ardhakumari ??

Or should I first visit ardhakumari and from their lead forward to bhawan & Bhairon Mandir ??

PLZZ suggest ...

Mentioned in this post
Katra
Katra
Reasi District, India
6 replies to this topic
Muzaffarpur, India
Destination Expert
for Sikkim, Manali, New Delhi, Darjeeling, Bihar, Katra, Udaipur, Patna, India
Level Contributor
17,592 posts
371 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggestions needed for Darshan

1st visit Bhawan,then Bhaironath and then in returning Ardhkumari as ardhkumari is time taking place wrt Bhawan any time.Also heard that rope way had started or just going to start,in this case it will be relatively easy and less time consuming.Also just read in todays news that new road to Bhawan had started yesterday means less time to reach Bhawan too.

Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suggestions needed for Darshan

Thanks Rahul.

Would also like to know is their any pre booking or parchi system in ardhakumari ??

Or any process to be followed in ardhakumari ?

I have already booked online parchi for bhawan darshan.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
182 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Suggestions needed for Darshan

The best way is to start your journey and go through the ardhkuwari. Once you reach the Ardhkuwari, take a halt, and get a group no. from a counter there and start your to bhawan from the new modest way. Reach bhawan, do snan and darshan, take some rest and then start your journey for Bahirobaba. It will take around 2 hours.

After darshan you come down and reach ardhkuwari in next 2-3 hours. Once you reach you will find that your group no. will passed or in queue. if it is passed then display your group no. to guard he will give you entry directly else wait for your turn.

In this way you will complete your journey.

Thane, India
Level Contributor
754 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Suggestions needed for Darshan

Well informed by #Vivek ji..

Thats what we always do.

Jai Mata Di

Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Suggestions needed for Darshan

Thanks Vivek.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
182 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Suggestions needed for Darshan

Your Welcome Prakhar & LoosePebbles.

I suggest this because it saves your time. As darshan @ Ardhkuwari normally take around 4-5hours. so we will utilize this time by doing darshan instead of waiting for our turn at ardhkuwari.

Jai mata di.

Reply to: Suggestions needed for Darshan
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted