We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help please

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
102 posts
7 reviews
Help please

Could anyone please help me, I am fed up of researching which hotel to stay in, we are not bothered about big hotels, and do quite like the smaller ones, I have e mailed silver sands holiday village they cant accommodate the room I would like, sunset beach not replied to my enquiry, and same with seamist, could anyone please recommend any other smaller hotels in this area, please note we are first timers so very very unsure where to stay ?, I also would like to stay somewhere on recommendation

We are hoping to travel beginning of December for 2 weeks,

Many Thanks

Scotland
Level Contributor
317 posts
25 reviews
1. Re: Help please

Try Lui Beach, we enjoyed our 2 weeks there and very reasonable.

Hounslow, United...
Level Contributor
460 posts
19 reviews
2. Re: Help please

Santana Beach Resort is great.

north wales
Level Contributor
2,175 posts
39 reviews
3. Re: Help please

I'll second the Santana and they usually reply to emails pretty quick,but I'm thinking you have to book through a tour operator

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
433 posts
56 reviews
4. Re: Help please

Santana would be an excellent choice. Very close to the beach, clean and spacious rooms with pools. Good spread of food as well. You can enquire through TA as well. Link - https://www.tripadvisor.in/VacationRentalRev…

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
146 posts
5 reviews
5. Re: Help please

December is a busy busy time. if u will not book now may be you will not get a good one because for December they booked already. well Santana Beach Resort. SUN & SAND apartment is good and cheap also.

in December last u r going?

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
2,730 posts
60 reviews
6. Re: Help please

Ruffles beach resort or alcove

Edited: 01 March 2016, 18:37
Aldershot, United...
Level Contributor
126 posts
18 reviews
7. Re: Help please

Santana beach resort.

Level Contributor
37 posts
16 reviews
8. Re: Help please

Hi it is our first time in Goa. We booked the Santana in Candolim and we are very pleased with it. We are here at the moment. I really have no fault with the hotel it is lovely. Nice big room, balcony, I emailed the hotel to ask for a room with a balcony rather than ground floor. If you have an upper floor there are steps up to it so it depends what you prefer.

I originally booked through cosmos holidays who have now become monarch. Jewel in the crown holidays also do the Santana as a package flying from Manchester.

The hotel is about a 15 minute walk into the centre of Candolim. If you want to be more central I would go for the silver sands holiday village which I think Thomson do as a package.

Level Contributor
37 posts
16 reviews
9. Re: Help please

Hi again, just re read your post and realised you have already tried silver sands.

Just to suggest that I would try looking at the jewel in the crown website. The lui beach as already suggested is just up from the Santana maybe 10 mins walk which would make it about 25 mins walk into the centre of Candolim. However there are restaurants and shops all the way up so not isolated as I feared.

uk england
Level Contributor
404 posts
5 reviews
10. Re: Help please

bubs try the moonlight guest house gr8 there just put in your comp moonlight guest house candolim I stayed there

Get answers to your questions about Candolim