We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any help on information about goa in april

wales uk
Level Contributor
232 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
any help on information about goa in april

just been reading on the forum that the season ends in april have booked to go there in easter does this mean there will not be much open

cwmbran wales
Level Contributor
533 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: any help on information about goa in april

yes its starts to shut down we go every year around mid march last year we was there for 6 weeks because of volcano shacks start to come down end april some shops sart to pack up charter flights flying home will be 30th april

wales uk
Level Contributor
232 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: any help on information about goa in april

thanks for that hope it is not to quiet flying out on the 16 april

Heckmondwike, West...
Level Contributor
1,341 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: any help on information about goa in april

Hi Phoebe you should be ok, as Easter is late this year I would think quite a lot of places will stay open, you may find a few of the shacks may have started pulling down, but there will still be plenty of bars and restaurants open. The weather in April is very hot and humid and you really will need air con in your room, if you like the beach you will find that there is a nice breeze which will keep it cooler than round your pool.

DebyC

sunderland
Level Contributor
349 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: any help on information about goa in april

hi, dont worry i allways travel to goa mid april till the end off april, going the 7th april this year an dreturning the 26th april, you wont see any shacks closing are there lots off domestic holiday people an dlots off work conferences going on way into the end off may. its a great time to visit goa and im sure you will have a great holiday, enjoy xweather is great as well at this time off yaer hot hot hot.

Shrewsbury
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: any help on information about goa in april

Also flying out on 16th April from Gatwick, staying at Silver Sands Hideaway, first time in Goa so not sure what to expect this time of year. Hoping that the markets etc. will still be on. I know that it will be very hot and humid, will the rains have started by then?

Calangute, India
Level Contributor
3,812 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: any help on information about goa in april

SandyD

No rains until June!

Many people will wish there was rain, though - very hot and humid.

Make sure you have a/c!

Wolf

wales uk
Level Contributor
232 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: any help on information about goa in april

thanks to you all for the info glad to know that the resort will still be busy

doncaster
Level Contributor
65 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: any help on information about goa in april

hi ,i am travelling to goa on 8th april with my fella and our 13 yr old son and its our first time,we are staying at ronil each in baga.visas are back and injections done.hope its as good as everyone says.

9. Re: any help on information about goa in april

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2012, 16:31
Get answers to your questions about Candolim