We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Silver Sands Serenity

lancashire
Level Contributor
77 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Silver Sands Serenity

Hi

Does anyone know the location of Silver Sands Serenity? We've stayed at Silver Sands at the bottom of Beach Rd. but we're not familiar with the address for Serenity. Thought it might be on the main road but not sure. We definitely want to be on the beach side of the main road. Don't like being on the opposite side and having to cross it to get to the beach and back every day.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Mentioned in this post
Silver Sands Serenity
Silver Sands Serenity
97 Reviews
Candolim, India
5 replies to this topic
North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Silver Sands Serenity

Hi

Silver Sand Serenity is a newish hotel looks nice

It on the main road opposite the beach side by the small market near the supermarket Manix

hope that helps

Lowestoft
Level Contributor
1,414 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Silver Sands Serenity

I THINK there may be 3 Silver Sands these days. As you say the orriginal at the bottome of beach rd. There was a new one just up from Candolim Market, just down a lane to the left, just checked Silver Sands Hidaway then I THINK there is a newer one still but it seems as it is very close to main rd oppisite the football ground near the market. IF it is that close to the main rd I think I would prefer the other two.

Mentioned in this post
Candolim
Candolim
Bardez, India
Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
2,217 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Silver Sands Serenity

its just before entering the lane to Silversand hideaway,on the main road just opp football ground

Coventry, UK
Level Contributor
3,509 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Silver Sands Serenity

There are at least four Silver Sands hotels now, with Holiday Village and Sunshine on Candolim Beach Road, but as the other posts say, SS Serenity is the newest, built just in front of the SS Hideaway, by the football ground and market. So yes, you would have to cross the main road. But it is a much nicer hotel than your original SS, with upmarket decor, lifts and rooftop pool.

Mentioned in this post
Candolim Beach
Candolim Beach
1,519 Reviews
Bardez, India
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Silver Sands Serenity

My friends stayed there this year it is opposite the football ground great bar area and lovely roof top pool but they said there room wasn't the best.I think there are different rates for different rooms.

Reply to: Silver Sands Serenity
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Candolim
;