We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi from airport to candolim

ema
lancashire
Level Contributor
55 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
taxi from airport to candolim

Hi

Can anyone tell me approx cost for taxi from airport to candolim for two people and do you find a desk within the airport building or outside of airport building.. Do you have to wait a long time

thanks

8 replies to this topic
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
2,579 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi from airport to candolim

Hi Emma there is a 'fixed price' taxi stand at the airport. Not sure of the exact price myself but I would say roundabout £15. Taxis are plentiful!!

If you do need to change any money up at the airport only do a small amount as you'll get a rubbish rate. Unless you have a decent bank account that don't charge to use a ATM there's one just outside the terminal.

london
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
9,122 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi from airport to candolim

Ema if you are worried you could always get in touch with your hotel and ask them send a driver to pick you up, that way he will know exactly which hotel to take you, it has been said that the Airport taxis don't always know how to find hotels and if you are new to Goa this is one less hassle for you. :-)) Gel

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
10,715 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: taxi from airport to candolim

Rs1500 depending on the time you require it

Dhaka City...
Level Contributor
36 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: taxi from airport to candolim

Go to the taxi counter, get coupon, get into taxi, pay when you reach. Standard process. No worry.

Fare approx Rs 1,000. Enjoy..!!

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
10,715 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: taxi from airport to candolim

Rs1000!!! It hasn't been that price for years my friend. Its Rs1500 I tell ya

Coventry, UK
Level Contributor
3,509 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: taxi from airport to candolim

It's more like 1200-1300 in the day, and 1500 after midnight. In theory you pay more for an A/C taxi, but ours just had his windows open!

Littlehampton...
Level Contributor
84 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: taxi from airport to candolim

If my memory is correct Rs 1350 from 3 days ago for a day taxi however was told they only had a 5 seater vehicle (air conditioned) and was Rs 1680, felt ripped off tbh, should have gone outside the airport and got a taxi out there but was very tired and just agreed.

Littlehampton...
Level Contributor
84 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: taxi from airport to candolim

Another alternative is to book a guy named Jerome Fernandez, a taxi driver based in Candolim, he charges Rs1300 for a small vehicle or Rs1600 for a 5 seater, used this guy back in March and also last week when i returned from Candolim, our pick up was at midnight for a 04.00am flight to the airport.

He is a steady Eddie driver, safe, reliable and very honest. Next time I will use him for pick up and drop off also. His telephone number is..... +91 98225 87362 you can message him via whatsapp or call, definitely a number to keep If you don't already have a good drivers number.

Gaz

Mentioned in this post
Candolim
Candolim
Bardez, India
Reply to: taxi from airport to candolim
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Candolim
;