We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

February

county durham
Level Contributor
62 posts
14 reviews
February

Who is off to goa in February then and were are all you staying, We fly the 16th from Manchester and staying at the Santa Monica again

Chesterfield
Level Contributor
22 posts
28 reviews
1. Re: February

We fly 21st February from Gatwick, staying at aledia Santa Rita in Candolim.

This will be our first time in Goa... Not long to go now, everything is sorted except Evisa.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
6,477 posts
107 reviews
2. Re: February

can see your well excited.. 😁

Have a great time....

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
1,600 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: February

We Fly 26th Feb Qatar Candolim 27th Feb Manchester , Bending Bamboo 27th 8pm ish everyone welcome , See you all there ,,

county durham
Level Contributor
62 posts
14 reviews
4. Re: February

Never been to Bending Bamboo so def gona have to give it a try is it on the main road through camdolim

Chesterfield
Level Contributor
22 posts
28 reviews
5. Re: February

I'm very excited, I've been counting down the weeks since I booked last August, and kept checking the forums and reviews... It is a very friendly forum with good advice... Beau 8 might see you in bending bamboos 😀😀

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
124 posts
9 reviews
6. Re: February

We're flying to Mumbai 24th Feb, then in Panjim 26th-29th before heading to south Goa and onto Kerala.

Bending Bamboo in Candolim sounds good!

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
119 posts
15 reviews
7. Re: February

13th Feb Dreamliner (so no Jet Lag). Stopping for our 3rd time at Marinha Dourada. On the to do list this time after sorting my specs and shades is Panjim for some shopping by bus and sunset cruise. Eat at Pink Chilli, Go With the Flow, Rasa as well as Nicks to lose big time on the quiz nights. Not planning on trips only going to go to beaches such as Mandrem at least twice - Arambol (on the way back to catch the sunset/drummers) Morjim, Vagatar plus others. Going to buy a load of Himalayan creams for gifts. Only there for 2 weeks so relaxing is top priority!!

Edited: 29 January 2016, 03:11
Cambridge, United...
6 posts
8. Re: February

We leave tomorrow, will be at Riverside Regency Baga for 1 month.

Nicks already booked for quiz next Friday night :-)

Level Contributor
37 posts
16 reviews
9. Re: February

We go for the first time on the 23rd Feb. Flying from Manchester and staying at the Santana.

Can't wait, getting a list together of must go to restaurants and bars. Think I've got a good list of restaurants from reading all the recommendations but not sure about bars as everywhere seems to do food rather than just a bar?

scotland
Level Contributor
39 posts
10. Re: February

Off on 5th feb for 3 weeks, staying at riviera palms villas in arpora.

Got a house boat trip booked, and looking at beach cottages for a trip down south for a couple of days.

Counting down the sleeps.