We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Goa to golden triangle

2 posts
Goa to golden triangle

We are visiting goa in November for our first time in India. We are planning on going to the golden triangle for a few days. Any recommendations on how to do this?

13 replies to this topic
Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
10,952 posts
41 reviews
1. Re: Goa to golden triangle

Get in touch with Deepak who is a Destination Expert on the Agra forum.

We have used him and so have many others on here and can highly recommend him.

Send him a PM and he will get back to you.

Liverpool, England...
Level Contributor
1,898 posts
14 reviews
2. Re: Goa to golden triangle

Can second the above have not used him personally but have not heard anything other than positive feedback about Deepak

Edited: 08 September 2018, 21:40
3. Re: Goa to golden triangle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2018, 02:20

Plymouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Tigaki
Level Contributor
5,828 posts
38 reviews
4. Re: Goa to golden triangle

I did most things myself from the comfort of my own computer. What I couldn't do I used Delhi Magic. I booked flights from Goa to Delhi, also from Jaipur to Delhi and back to Goa. I also booked Our hotels at the places we were going to stay overnight. Delhi magic sorted out the train to Agra, picking us up and dropping us off from airports train stations. Supplied the Cars and drivers and the guides that we needed. All tailored to our own itinerary. The excelled themselves.

BOB.....

Liverpool, England...
Level Contributor
1,898 posts
14 reviews
5. Re: Goa to golden triangle

We arranged our own flights from Goa to Dehli and then used Namisti Indian tours, we had our own tour guide/driver who picked us up from the airport and was then available 24/7 for the 6 day tour,

he took us to places that there’s no way we would have seen had we arranged everything ourselves, so it depends how much time you have and your budget

Plymouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Tigaki
Level Contributor
5,828 posts
38 reviews
6. Re: Goa to golden triangle

You say about costs Redhank. The way we did it cost far less than an organised tour by the likes of TC etc. Our guides and drivers ( like yours, were available 24/7 ) were dedicated to the two of us. I told Delhi magic what we wanted to do an when, they made sure it was all done to that itinerary as best they could. They did point out where there may be a problem where it could go wrong and made alternative suggestions.

BOB.....

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
3,316 posts
5 reviews
7. Re: Goa to golden triangle

Hi bobthebus,

Firstly we would like to inform you to cover golden Triangle you will required 5 nights / 6 days which includes 2 Nights in Delhi > 1 Night in Agra > 2 Nights in Jaipur.

You can take Goa - Delhi flight and start your tour.

During November always right time to visit Golden Triangle also the peak time so make your arrangements well in advance.

Regards,

Jitender

Go My Journey

Liverpool, England...
Level Contributor
1,898 posts
14 reviews
8. Re: Goa to golden triangle

Sounds like you had a similar arrangement to what we had Bob just a different tour company of which there are many in Delhi and obviously a lot cheaper that TUI or TC, from what I remember Deeppak is good value and will organize rail travel from Goa which is cheaper and ok if you fancy the experience of Indian trains but takes a lot longer

Plymouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Tigaki
Level Contributor
5,828 posts
38 reviews
9. Re: Goa to golden triangle

Done it twice Redhank. I like to fly when possible. Long train journeys on trains wouldn't suit me. lol.

GOMYJOURNEY. Yes I'm aware of that as I done this twice, the second time including Amritsar. My comments are for someone that hasn't done it before. But thanks anyway.

BOB.....

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
3,316 posts
5 reviews
10. Re: Goa to golden triangle

Hi BOB..................Thanks but my reply for OP @ Gillian W

Regards,

Go My Journey

Reply to: Goa to golden triangle
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted