We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paddling in Red Sea?

Warwick, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
25 reviews
Paddling in Red Sea?

Hi Red Sea Experts!

Planning our first trip to Red Sea and wondering if Makadi Bay Area or Hurghada would be best for me. Although I love the sea I prefer to paddle in to my waist then swim rather than getting in off a walkway (don't like getting my face wet! wimpy I know but there you go) Hubby would snorkel all day so maybe I'll give it a go.

LIVERPOOL
Destination Expert
for Makadi Bay, Hurghada
Level Contributor
3,721 posts
99 reviews
1. Re: Paddling in Red Sea?

Makadi bay will fit the bill to a T for you. and there are many great hotels to choose from, In my opinion the hotels located more or less in the Middle of the bay enjoy the best beach.

John

Warwick, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
25 reviews
2. Re: Paddling in Red Sea?

Brilliant, thanks for that, can't wait to choose hotel now, any recommendations?

LIVERPOOL
Destination Expert
for Makadi Bay, Hurghada
Level Contributor
3,721 posts
99 reviews
3. Re: Paddling in Red Sea?

It will depend on your budget, my personal favorite hotel in Makadi bay is Sunrise Royal Makadi Resort, It is the best value for money hotel that I have ever found in Egypt we have stayed at more Luxurious hotels but have also paid far more for the privilege.

SRM has one of the best all inclusive concepts in any red sea resort unlike many other hotels just about everything including the seven al a carte restaurants are included.

John

Edited: 05 February 2013, 22:49
4. Re: Paddling in Red Sea?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2014, 16:18
Get answers to your questions about Makadi Bay