We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday village Red Sea

Stratford-upon-Avon...
Level Contributor
6 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday village Red Sea

Hi we have just booked to go to holiday village Red Sea in June 2013 and booked a junior suite. Could anyone tell me please which is the best block to stay in? Would like a sea view or pool view but don't want to be anywhere that's too noisy as travelling with a small child! Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

LIVERPOOL
Destination Expert
for Makadi Bay, Hurghada
Level Contributor
3,587 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday village Red Sea

Hi Stiffler the Holiday village is in Nabaq Sharm el Sheikh so you would get far more answers on either the Nabaq or Sharm forum pages.

John

Stratford-upon-Avon...
Level Contributor
6 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday village Red Sea

Hi, thanks for that but found it difficult enough to post on here in first place! Any idea on how to do it?

Many Thanks

LIVERPOOL
Destination Expert
for Makadi Bay, Hurghada
Level Contributor
3,587 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday village Red Sea

No Problem this link will take you to the Sharm forum tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g297555-i9225-Sh…

And this one will take you to the Nabaq forum

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g303855-i11040-N…

Hope this helps.

John

Stratford-upon-Avon...
Level Contributor
6 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday village Red Sea

Thank you for that

Many Thanks

Tiffany

Stratford-upon-Avon...
Level Contributor
6 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Holiday village Red Sea

Thank you for that

Many Thanks

Tiffany

gloucester
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Holiday village Red Sea

Block 10 is in the main block close to restaurants and reception with a view of quiet pool only a short walk from main pool and beach e mail the hotel before you go to request a particular block they are very helpful

Stratford-upon-Avon...
Level Contributor
6 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Holiday village Red Sea

Hi, thank you. I have emailed them twice but had no reply as yet.

Many Thanks

8. Re: Holiday village Red Sea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2014, 17:18