We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wheel chair facilities

Which Hurghada hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leicester, United...
5 posts
Save Topic
wheel chair facilities

Hi, does anybody know of a place in hurghada that rent wheel chairs

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
25,756 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wheel chair facilities

Any particular type of wheelchair?

There is one that came up with a search:-

hurghadaholidayhire.com/mobility_equipmints.… It is obviously local by the spelling in the advert and I can offer no recommendation. It doesn't look as though there is much choice.

If you don't hear from him try PM to Patrick Londonderry one of the DE's. He lives there I think so should have the most up - to - date info.

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
25,756 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wheel chair facilities

Just found this on TA....information about the business. Seems ok. Check out Post 2.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297549-i9198-k3…

Derry, United...
Level Contributor
4,366 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: wheel chair facilities

The company that you mention is just fine they have a variety of equipment available for use and prices are not too bad I have had people use them in the past and you will not have any problems with them all the best and Happy Holidays

Paddy

4. Re: wheel chair facilities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2013, 05:20