We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

coral coast

London
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
coral coast

Go to the coral coast.

The paradise looks impressive on the outside but inside the rooms are shabby and basic. They also don't bother to clean the rooms much. Noisy air con too.

The Paradise is very isolated and I would have preferred to be in the middle of things and being able to wander into town.

Edited: 24 May 2010, 03:59
London, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: coral coast

Did you stay at the coral coast, what was it like? Thanks!

UK
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: coral coast

Have stayed at Dahab Paradise and seen Coral Coast...personally prefer Dahab paradise. I like the fact its slightly away from the town. Also a more unique and charming atmosphere. Rooms are simple (have to disagree with Amelie - not shabby at all, an I'm fussy!).

Coral Coast is a nice - its just personal preference.

Mentioned in this post
Dahab Paradise
Dahab Paradise
731 Reviews
Dahab, Egypt
Coral Coast Hotel
Coral Coast Hotel
204 Reviews
Dahab, Egypt
3. Re: coral coast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 November 2010, 16:16