We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip to Cairo

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
91 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Trip to Cairo

We will be visiting (Dahab) Egypt for the first time in June and are planning to do the trip to Cairo to see the pyramids.

Thomson are currently charging £179 each with air travel and so i was wondering if there are any other options locally for doing this trip and also is it worth the extra money to go by air.Ifanyones done this trip with Thomson or another company I would be grateful for any advice or tips etc.

Thank you

Caroline & Rob

Mentioned in this post
Dahab
Dahab
South Sinai, Egypt
Cairo
Cairo
Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Woking
Level Contributor
539 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip to Cairo

Hello,

Contact Fiona at Dahab Holidays. I am sure should could put together a trip for you and save you some pennies.

Happy Hols!

Mentioned in this post
Dahab
Dahab
South Sinai, Egypt
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
20,791 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip to Cairo

Hi,

THere is another firm in Dahab (they have a website) so you may want to compare prices. It's King's Safari.

Regards

Mentioned in this post
Dahab
Dahab
South Sinai, Egypt
London
Level Contributor
28 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip to Cairo

Wow Caroline, that's cheap! I was originally quoted about €250 and now €300 for a trip to Cairo by flight!! Will be doing some more research as was going to book that!

Mentioned in this post
Cairo
Cairo
Cairo Governorate, Egypt
4. Re: Trip to Cairo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 November 2010, 19:16