We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diving - Iberotel Dahabeya

Woking
Level Contributor
539 posts
98 reviews
Save Topic
Diving - Iberotel Dahabeya

Hello,

Can anyone tell me if this hotel has an in-house Dive centre, my son is a BSAC qualified Sports Diver but neither myself or husband Dive and what we like is just being on the beach as he goes off in the boat and then watching from our sunbeds when he returns. If this hotel does not do diving straight off their beach, where do people go. Do people have to get a taxi to wherever or is there one within walking distance?

Happy Hols!

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Diving - Iberotel Dahabeya

Have a look at dahab-info.com.

Sinai Divers Hilton Resort, which I think is next door to the Dahabeya.

We are going to the Dahabeya in May but have not been before.Therefore I

do not have first hand information.

George.

Woking
Level Contributor
539 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Diving - Iberotel Dahabeya

Hello George,

Once again you have come to my rescue. On the back of your recommendation we are booked to go in June, so thank you very much, it looks a lovely hotel and is everything we want, ticks all the boxes. Anyway since my last post I have found out that they have an on-site dive centre, which is called Subaqua Divecentre, look them up - a very professional outfit, been around for 35 years and has centres around the world including the Maldives, so I am very happy.

Enjoy your holiday in May and let me know how you enjoyed it on your return.

Many thanks George.

Happy Hols!

Woking
Level Contributor
539 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Diving - Iberotel Dahabeya

Hello,

We have just returned from a lovely week at this lovely hotel and can't praise the dive centre enough. My son did some fantastic dives with the very competent and professional on-site Subaqua Divecentre. and would not hesitate to recommend them. The decision to do an early morning Blue Hole dive (6 o'clock start) was brilliant. No queuing at The Bells to enter and then did not encounter any body else on the dive and had an amazing overall experience including a shark!

Happy Hols!

4. Re: Diving - Iberotel Dahabeya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 January 2011, 16:15