We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel help

new jersey
Level Contributor
1,035 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
hotel help

hi:

I am likely doing a triathlon in AC on Saturday 8/11/18. My hotel options are Bally's, Claridge or Sheraton AC. The race starts/ends at Bader Field. We are coming down on Friday, and leaving Sunday morning.

Which would you select, and why?

thanks for your suggestions

stuckinj

3 replies to this topic
New Jersey
Level Contributor
3,798 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel help

What rooms at the hotels? Are they all the same price? I would choose between Bally's or Claridge but only if I could get a larger, ocean view room at Claridge or a room in any tower but the Dennis tower at Bally's. I've stayed at all 3. The Sheraton is nice enough but it's not on the boardwalk.

new jersey
Level Contributor
1,035 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel help

thanks!

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
6,380 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel help

If you’re just in town for the race I would go with whoever gives the best rate. Just keep in mind the lower end rooms at Claridge are small and have very small bathrooms as it’s an older building and the original section was built to standards from many years ago. The Sheraton though not on the boardwalk is right next to the outlets if that is of interest to you.

Reply to: hotel help
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted