We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AC activities for kids

Edison, New Jersey
2 posts
Save Topic
AC activities for kids

Hello All! We will be staying in AC this weekend (Caesars May 18 to 20) with a 15 month old baby. Since it will be raining all weekend, is there anything else we can do with the baby besides the beach? Our original plan was to go down to Cape Way on Friday and boardwalk/beach on Saturday.

Another question with the Total Reward promotion, I have been a gold member for few years now since I don't go to AC that often. I used to get BOGO free buffet every year except this year, did total rewards take this away? It's weird that I still get free rooms on weekends but no deals on the buffet.

Thanks,

3 replies to this topic
Chicago
Level Contributor
196 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: AC activities for kids

A lot of former comps in town have been discontinued. Even more so if you have not been to town in awhile.

As for Baby's day out, being stuck inside surely shortens the amount of activities you can do. You are close to Tropicana. In there you have a decent arcade and the mall. My kids loved running around in the mall and pitching pennies in the fountains. Plus there are a few good stores for the wee ones.

Perhaps a long lunch at Rain Forest? Between the store and the animatronics, lots to see and do in there on a rainy day.

Edison, New Jersey
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: AC activities for kids

Thank you for the quick response! I'll check out Trop this time.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
285 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: AC activities for kids

The Atlantic City Aquarium is a fun indoor spot for a visit. They have several interactive events going on, so check their calendar.

In nearby Ocean City, they have Gillian's Wonderland Pier (inside the big castle) on the boardwalk. Gillian's has about 10 rides for the little ones and they are all indoor. They are open this weekend starting at noon.

Reply to: AC activities for kids
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted