We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hk airport to jiefang Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen

Kolkata (Calcutta...
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
hk airport to jiefang Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen

we are travelling to from hong kong to shenzhen on 19th may in a group of 4 adults and 3 kids. plz advise what is the best mode of travel to days inn hotel in louhu district.

the hotel, its located just 20 meters away from Exit D of Lao Jie MTR.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
380 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hk airport to jiefang Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen

I have stayed in Days Inn before, really convenient. From HKIA to it, its best using Mainland Coaches HKD180/adult HKD120/children or SkyLimo which a bit overpriced from the website, $1850 for a Toyota Alphard . I traveled the other way, from Days Inn to Yaumatei in TST, RMB700 for Toyota Alphard, driver told me to airport should be RMB 800-900 depends on day & time. MTR will be very troublesome since you have kids and luggage.

www.hongkongairport.com/CBT/Controller…

Go into the provider website for more info.

Edited: 03 May 2012, 04:55
Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
32,477 posts
332 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hk airport to jiefang Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen

For budget travel it is more sensible to take the A43 bus direct from HKIA to Sheung Shui, ($30.90) change to MTR for last stop into the border zone; walk across the border and either take a taxi to the hotel or Metro 2 stops.

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
3,052 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hk airport to jiefang Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen

Shenzhen should be the last city, if you are planning to see Hong Kong and Macau too. As Indians generally likes shopping, and if you have Shenzhen first, then you will have to carry all your shopping till the end of your holiday.

From Macau, there is very convenient ferry, which takes you to Shenzhen via Shekou.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
1 post
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hk airport to jiefang Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen

If you travel light in no rush, airport express plus MTR train probably is the best choice. Cross-border coach seems not a smart choice as the aggregate cost might be higher than that of a private cross-border chauffeured service. Maybe you want to try AmyExpress or King's Limos, which are our corporate vendors in Hong Kong. You can google them for contacts. Good luck!

Kolkata (Calcutta...
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: hk airport to jiefang Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen

thx you all for the help and messages

Shenzhen, China
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: hk airport to jiefang Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen

hi you can hire one van frm HK TO SHENZHEN ONLY 700RMB.

Edited: 19 May 2012, 22:35
Singapore
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: hk airport to jiefang Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen

Hi Charles,

How can i get the van from HKIA to Shenzhen for RMB700? I will be travelling to Shenzhen via Hong Kong next month. I am still searching for a lowest fare to go shenzhen for 4 adults.

Shenzhen, China
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: hk airport to jiefang Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen

ok.call me pls.

Edited: 04 June 2012, 10:36
Singapore
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: hk airport to jiefang Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen

Hi,

We would be travelling from HKIA to shenzhen Dongmen hotel on 04/07/2012. Kindly help arrange for limousine van transfer. Kindly give us a quote.

Ivy

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: hk airport to jiefang Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen

Hi Ivy,

AmyExpress can provide Toyota Van for HKIA to Shenzhen Dongmen hotel transfer. The total price is HK$1000. You can contact us by send email to ebooking@amyexpress.com or call us at +852 67366120. Thanks.

Amy