We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions for Anniversary Dinner.

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
551 posts
97 reviews
Suggestions for Anniversary Dinner.

Hi, we are in Siem Reap at the moment and would love suggestions for a nice dinner for Thursday Night, I have searched the forum but all responses are a bit old. Probably not the real top end restaurants,(I didn't pack anything appropriate to wear there) just nice setting and good food.

Thanks

Cathy

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
193 posts
33 reviews
1. Re: Suggestions for Anniversary Dinner.

Hi Cathy,

Depending on how much you want to spend, we had our anniversary dinner as 'destination dining' which we booked through beyond unique escapes. Can't recommend this highly enough - it was incredibly romantic!

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
165 posts
39 reviews
2. Re: Suggestions for Anniversary Dinner.

We had dinner at Tamgram in Siem Reap last year, just loved it and I think it would be perfect for a special evening. When you pull up at the front of the restaurant it doesn't look anything special but when you walk in there are about 10 small open huts I guess you could call them all connected with a path and the place is lit up with fairy lights.You each have your own hut which isn't close to the others so very romantic and to add to that the food was great and the owner comes around and had a chat which was lovely. Would recommend this place for your anniversary dinner. Look it up on trip advisor and the net to get an idea of what I am meaning

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
9,433 posts
52 reviews
3. Re: Suggestions for Anniversary Dinner.

Tamgram looks pretty cool and neat concept. On the website though says they are closed for holiday from today to May 21. And only seasonally opened from April thru September so I'll miss it on my next trip :(

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
551 posts
97 reviews
4. Re: Suggestions for Anniversary Dinner.

Oh bummer,Tamgram looked really good.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
165 posts
39 reviews
5. Re: Suggestions for Anniversary Dinner.

The other restaurant which we loved was Touich, they made you feel very welcome and their food was excellent, was tucked away a bit out of SR , we wondered where we were going but let them know its your anniversary and I am sure they will do something special for you. You would need to book as it is pretty popular. Hope you get something sorted.

Siem Reap, Cambodia
Level Contributor
651 posts
25 reviews
6. Re: Suggestions for Anniversary Dinner.

Cuisine Wat Damnak

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
165 posts
39 reviews
7. Re: Suggestions for Anniversary Dinner.

Where did you end up!

8. Re: Suggestions for Anniversary Dinner.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2014, 15:18