We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel suggestions Siem Reap

Brisbane, Australia
5 posts
Save Topic
Hotel suggestions Siem Reap

Hi,

I am going to be in Siem Reap for 3-4 days at the end of May (just part of our trip) with my partner and our 10 year old son.

We are looking for hotel suggestions that have swimming pools but still in the low-medium price range- under AU$40 p/n. I have found heaps of really lovely places but not ones that have a welcoming, shady, tree-y garden around their pool. -This is what I am after!!

After walking around temples all day, a dip and relax will be in order!!

Thanks

sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
19,669 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel suggestions Siem Reap

check out the Tanei Guesthouse

Siem Reap, Cambodia
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel suggestions Siem Reap

Check out at somadevi angkor hotel

New York City, New...
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel suggestions Siem Reap

My parents stayed in a lovely hotel called Angkor Home for around that price ($37 USD), and I plan to stay there again soon as well. I would also check out agoda.com - it's super useful for scoping out/booking hotels in SE Asia.

New York City, New...
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel suggestions Siem Reap

FYI, here is the page for Angkor Home on the website I mentioned: agoda.com/asia/…angkor_home_hotel.html

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
107 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel suggestions Siem Reap

We stayed at the golden temple hotel last year ,we booked it after reading all the great reviews on TA And boy were we glad we did ...were going back again this may Its in a good location. Ten minutes walk from night market and pup street They will organise a tus tuc or car to tour Anywhere you wish to visit at cheaper rates than local tours , Check hotel out on T A , Have a great trip i, if I remember correctly I think the prices are in your range

Regards. Rosie

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,773 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel suggestions Siem Reap

We have chosen Bunlinda Guesthouse for our stay....check it out.I love that the owners make you feel like you are staying in their home.Pool looks pretty good to.

Does Golden Temple have a pool??

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,773 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel suggestions Siem Reap

The link for Bunlinda.

tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g297390-d256…

Edited: 01 May 2013, 09:34
Phillip Island...
Level Contributor
990 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel suggestions Siem Reap

Yes, the Golden Temple hotel does have a pool.

Wirral
Level Contributor
783 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel suggestions Siem Reap

You might like to have a look at the Motherhome Inn, the reviews on here are fab, haven't stayed there, but have it booked for our first visit to Cambodia next Feb, and it does have a pool.

Regards

bb

Siem Reap, Cambodia
Level Contributor
1,522 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel suggestions Siem Reap

i like the Bopha Angkor.well run and great location walk along the river into markets and pub street..great staff also