We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Early morning arrival hotel suggestions

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
london
Level Contributor
2,299 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Early morning arrival hotel suggestions

We arrive in Dubai at 0450 on 1 September having departed singapore at 0140

We leave at 1415 on 4 September.

We have two children and would appreciate suggestions for where to stay and how to handle the uncivilised arrival time.

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
15,494 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Early morning arrival hotel suggestions

Most hotels are very accommodating so if they have a vacant room they will normally let you have it. We too arrived at 4 in the morning and our hotel let us have our room immediately. We grabbed a couple of hours sleep and then went down to breakfast.

Luxembourg City...
Level Contributor
79 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Early morning arrival hotel suggestions

hi I think you would have to book the hotel from the previous night, its always a risk turning up and having to wait until 12pm check in - some hotels like Atlantis is 3pm, they won't guarantee you can have your room when you arrive unless you book from the night before, I think with young children this is a must.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Early morning arrival hotel suggestions

We haven't always been able to check in straight away but the most we've had to wait was a couple of hours and we just went to the pool and relaxed on the loungers, dubai is used to guests checking out late at night and arriving very early in the morning and unles the hotel is full if they can give you the room earlier then they will.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
41,716 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Early morning arrival hotel suggestions

I think that's fine if your arrival time is around 9am but any earlier than that is pushing it a bit and with 2 kids I wouldn't risk it and book from the night before.

If your main hotel is too expensive for the extra night then I would just the first night at a cheaper alternative - such as Premier Inn or Holiday Inn Express close to the airport and then move at lunchtime when you have has some sleep

london
Level Contributor
2,299 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Early morning arrival hotel suggestions

ThAnks for the thoughts, I saw the summer flavours offer at al qasr, it comes to 5760 aed for 3 nights. Quite a lot of money. We can stay in the marriott marquis on 3 for 2 with free kids breakfast for 1140 Aed per night for 2 nights with the third night free.

But I'm not sure about bedding arrangements. We are now in a jw marriott hotel, and the bedding is two double beds, which works for us with 2 kids, but it seems in dubai that perhaps twin rooms are only single beds?

london
Level Contributor
2,299 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Early morning arrival hotel suggestions

So I booked the summer flavours at jumeirah beach, seems like a nice hotel with kids. Does anyone know if the kids club is included with the summer flavours deal? It is not clear from their website, otherwise looks like 150aed per day

Luxembourg City...
Level Contributor
79 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Early morning arrival hotel suggestions

yes its included for 3 hours per day in summer flavours

8. Re: Early morning arrival hotel suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2014, 15:21