We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from Dubai Terminal 2 to Terminal 3

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
19 posts
150 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer from Dubai Terminal 2 to Terminal 3

I am flying from Azerbaijan into Dubai T2 and leaving from T3 to Prague. Is there a airside shuttle bus between the two terminals? I really don't want to go through 2 sets of Immigration if I can avoid it? I will only have hand luggage.

Thank you

Special Offer
Dubai Desert: Dune Bashing, Camel...
1,994 Reviews
from USD 67.40*
USD 89.87
Desert Safari in Dubai with Barbecue...
154 Reviews
from USD 59.00*
Full-Day Tour of Abu Dhabi City From...
407 Reviews
from USD 53.00*
99 replies to this topic
4 posts
Save Reply
81. Re: Transfer from Dubai Terminal 2 to Terminal 3

I do not understand what you exactly mean. I have two hours and ten minites between flights. My flydubai flight arrive ar 21.10 and my next flight depart 23.20 so I think I can make it. My problem is I do not understand English. I use translations.

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
12,564 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
82. Re: Transfer from Dubai Terminal 2 to Terminal 3

I said go to transfer desk at T2 they will take you to T3

4 posts
Save Reply
83. Re: Transfer from Dubai Terminal 2 to Terminal 3

Thank you I will certainly do it. I sppreciate your hrlp

4 posts
Save Reply
84. Re: Transfer from Dubai Terminal 2 to Terminal 3

Sorry please assist again. The website say the following; you arrive on a flydubai flight, go to the transfer desk in Terminal 2.

You'll be given a boarding pass for your onward journey if you weren't given one when you checked in at the start of your journey.

I looked at a map of Terminal 2 and see there is a transfer desk marked as Fly Dubai Transfers near the baggage reclaim area. Must I use this transfer desk or the shuttle at the arrivals. Where is the transfer desk located. Please advice so I can oriantate myself on the map

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
9,119 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
85. Re: Transfer from Dubai Terminal 2 to Terminal 3

Yes reschedule your flights so you have no less than 4 hours break between flights at T-2 and T-3.

1 post
Save Reply
86. Re: Transfer from Dubai Terminal 2 to Terminal 3

Hi,

We are arriving in T2 and our next flight is from T3 tomorrow. Is there anyway that our baggage transferred to Emirates and we can collect in our final destination in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Or we collect from Fly dubai and and drag it all over from T2- T3.

Thank you

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
9,119 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
87. Re: Transfer from Dubai Terminal 2 to Terminal 3

You could have checked in your bags with Fly Dubai all the way to your final destination Amsterdam. If you have not, you have to seek the help of Transfer Desk on arrival at T-2.

2 posts
Save Reply
88. Re: Transfer from Dubai Terminal 2 to Terminal 3

Can you please tell me some information about main luggage.... Should i take it on terminal 3 and then recheck it again on terminal 2

1 post
Save Reply
89. Re: Transfer from Dubai Terminal 2 to Terminal 3

How long would take to go from terminal 3 to 2? how often shuttle is going? Thanks

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
9,119 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
90. Re: Transfer from Dubai Terminal 2 to Terminal 3

Airport Shuttle from T-3 to T-2 is not predictable. Best to take a taxi. It will take about 10 minutes by cab.

Reply to: Transfer from Dubai Terminal 2 to Terminal 3
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted