We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

emirates flight prices

Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
569 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
emirates flight prices

hello

Does anyone no if and when emirates put there prices down

Actually want to go to abu dhabi but its more conveiniant for us to fly from gatwick

As nobody flys direct toAD from gatwick emirates is our best bet but fare is 800pound per person

Im usually well sorted by now but airfairs seem to have gone mad

Iknow we can go from heathrow but its the messing about and expense we can only fly to gatwick from jersey

cheers geordie

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: emirates flight prices

I will wait out, its ages away yet and i'm pretty confident I can get Etihad from MAN for the £400 - 500 mark. KLM / AF are 450 at the moment but their flight times don't really work for me.

Yeh I love Abu Dhabi, I worked there in the past but always took holidays and time off in Dubai whilst I was there.

Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
569 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: emirates flight prices

BRONIA it was a bit of all kinds really

We paid the deposit on the property we were going to rent

And read bits on the forum about the area

Even the person we were renting off said all the properties were alarmed

and that set me bellls ringing no pun intended

And someone on the forum said aslong as you check the area when you go out and come back in which didnt sound very assuring

The people we were renting off gave the deposit back no problem

it just didnt sound right in my mind for a ideal holiday

You must have a different view having a property there

Im no angel and can more than look after myself but if the woman doesntfancy it then we dont go

cheers geordie

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
39,552 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: emirates flight prices

Yes I saw that post saying that we have ladies of the night lol!

I've yet to see any and I've lived up the road form the centre of Pereybere - which BTW is a family friendly CCTV'd and well lit area - for about 2 years now!

I would never have bought a place in an area of questionable reputation.

I don't have high walls or CCTV but I do have a 24 hour security guard, which is pretty normal in Mauritius as it is in other places!

I explained it further in my PM to you.

Don't write us off yet lol!

And should you decide to come give us a shout...

Cheers,

Bronia :)

Edited: 28 February 2012, 08:06
24. Re: emirates flight prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 10:15