We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Business class immigration

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
redditch
Level Contributor
130 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Business class immigration

I travel business class with emirates,when I get off plane there is normally a long line through to get to transit lounge,do I get quicker access with being a business class passenger?

Newcastle
Level Contributor
69 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Business class immigration

We flew Business with Emirates last month, before we left the plane we were given a card so we could use fast-track. We were through immigration within minutes.

redditch
Level Contributor
130 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Business class immigration

Thanks rtric ,Did that include being in transit as I fly from Birmingham to Dubai and 3 hours later on to Delhi?

So I don't leave airport

Edited: 28 August 2011, 20:22
Newcastle
Level Contributor
69 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Business class immigration

I'm not sure if that covers being in transit!

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
37,959 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Business class immigration

If you are in business class you exit the plane first and use Emirates business class lounge when in transit.

Lancashire, UK
Destination Expert
for Flic En Flac, Mauritius
Level Contributor
18,242 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Business class immigration

If you are in transit you don't go through immigration just security then follow the signs to the Emirates Business Lounge. As far as I can see there is no fast track for security.

redditch
Level Contributor
130 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Business class immigration

Great thanks I have been in business going through Dubai at least 6 times,just checking that I wasn't missing out on anything,it seems not

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
3,458 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Business class immigration

No, there is only one transit security. As a premium passenger you can ask to skip any line by going to the front. I never do this unless I am at risk of missing my connection.

redditch
Level Contributor
130 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Business class immigration

Yes I agree I won't ask unless in danger of missing flight

9. Re: Business class immigration

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 17:16