We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive at Arabian Park

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Varna, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
All Inclusive at Arabian Park

Hiya all,

I went to Dubai last week and got this amazing offer from Arabian Park Hotel - ALL INCLUSIVE. I got 3 meals per day, free internet and free soft drinks and 5 alcoholic drinks as well for as little as 66 pounds per night...Master deal...The hotel is relatively new, very clean and modern and the staff are great.

Dubai
Level Contributor
1,592 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Inclusive at Arabian Park

hmmm this looks like a strange post dont y'all think-you went to Dubai last week but you're based in Dubai??? You forget to mention Arabian Park overlooks the Al Khail Road and all those lovely trucks and construction around there....

Varna, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: All Inclusive at Arabian Park

Well actually I used to work partly in Dubai in the past and that is why it shows it as my location from the time I registered(thank you for bringing it to my attention). Regarding the trucks - not so sure what are you talking about I haven't been disturbed by any tracks or.

There is no construction around the hotel as well because there is a big yeard around and opposite is a stadium...

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All Inclusive at Arabian Park

Haha, get Wobbers on the case!

Michaela

Dubai
Level Contributor
1,592 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All Inclusive at Arabian Park

better effort than Tamani of last week tho I guess!!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All Inclusive at Arabian Park

yeh, a bit more effort on this one :-)

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
2,984 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: All Inclusive at Arabian Park

Oh Dear, Oh Dear, Oh Dear!

Here we go again LOL

7. Re: All Inclusive at Arabian Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 21:25