We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Madinat club access

Level Contributor
66 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Madinat club access

Hi all

I’ve booked a room for my family - 2 adults and 2 children at the Madinat al qasr

I haven’t booked club lounge access but would I be able to do this when I arrive or should I try and organise this through emirates before I visit? Also do you think it would be cheaper to book beforehand or when I arrive? Lastly, are kids able to use the club room as I know they can’t in many hotels such as Jumeirah Beach. Any adivice would be appreciated

Special Offer
Dubai Desert 4x4 Dune Bashing...
1,992 Reviews
from USD 67.40*
USD 89.87
Desert Safari in Dubai with Barbecue...
150 Reviews
from USD 59.00*
Full-Day Tour of Abu Dhabi City From...
406 Reviews
from USD 53.00*
4 replies to this topic
England
Level Contributor
1,561 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Madinat club access

Hi Jatinder M, In my opinion club access works well for me and my family and I have generally booked it in advance. I guess there would be plus's and minus's about waiting to book when you arrive. You could get a deal and save some money especially if its particularly quiet, however you could arrive and find there is full occupancy in the Club system and cannot upgrade.

With regards to your children its worth more investigation as you have been mislead as to Jumeirah Beach Hotel as there are 2 systems of Club access. One is called the Executive Club access and this is for adults and incorporates more business needs such as meeting room access, suit pressing and quiet lounge area's. However there is also another version of Club called Premium Leisure Club which provides a child friendly Club with games rooms etc. Both deliver on the afternoon tea, drinks evening and canapés and room upgrades to the Club floor in the hotel.

I hope this helps.

Level Contributor
66 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Madinat club access

Thanks Tigerdaly. It does help. we plan to go during May half term, so there is a chance that the hotel will be a little busier than normal, so I think we may just book in advance

thanks again

Berkshire, United...
Level Contributor
165 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Madinat club access

It will be very busy in any school half term so definitely advisable to book.

Level Contributor
66 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Madinat club access

I did think so - looking forward to the days when we don’t have to travel in school holidays

Reply to: Madinat club access
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted