We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jumeriah summer flavours

harlow, uk
Level Contributor
423 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Jumeriah summer flavours

Hi

Latest list seems to taken off all the jbh restaurants and reduced the a la Carte options.......compared to the winter options. Won't go hungry but prefer to order than gorge on buffet.........anyone else noticed ??

Special Offer
Dubai Desert 4x4 Dune Bashing...
1,992 Reviews
from USD 67.40*
USD 89.87
Desert Safari in Dubai with Barbecue...
150 Reviews
from USD 59.00*
Full-Day Tour of Abu Dhabi City From...
406 Reviews
from USD 53.00*
3 replies to this topic
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
23,375 posts
2,298 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jumeriah summer flavours

It seems to be diminishing each year.

London
Level Contributor
1,578 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jumeriah summer flavours

I would assume that the JBH ones have been removed as it is closed from May-Oct his year for refurbishment. There have been several threads on this forum about the changes to the half board option at Madinat properties this year and sadly the general consensus is that it isn’t as “good” as it used to be.

As you say, you’re not going to go hungry, but yes, options are limited compared to previous years.

harlow, uk
Level Contributor
423 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jumeriah summer flavours

Yes I ve just seen that now.... shame as had earmarked the Indian and Italian. Thought they might have included some nassem ones instead but hey ho. Not quite as excited as I was initially....... perhaps will pay the supplement in the others.....

Reply to: Jumeriah summer flavours
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted