We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay

Manchester
Level Contributor
81 posts
Where to stay

Hi I'm looking at going dubai with a friend in June but not sure where to stay was looking at something close to beach but central aswell is the Al Bashra area any good? Thanks

6 replies to this topic
Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for United Arab Emirates
Level Contributor
2,723 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: Where to stay

AB is popular for hotel apts primarily, but also as it’s relatively equidistant to the places most people travel to.

Not immediately near a beach though, but you’ll likely have to travel in taxis or public transport to get around Dubai anyways.

What’s your priority for a hotel? It helps to narrow down the abundance of choice.

Jumeirah, or Marina/JBR would fit the proximity to the beach aspect, though Marina is a bit further away

Edited: 15 May 2018, 00:05
Muscat, Oman
Level Contributor
6,911 posts
28 reviews
2. Re: Where to stay

When in June? It will still be Ramadan until around 16th June or thereabouts.

Manchester
Level Contributor
81 posts
3. Re: Where to stay

Hi thanks for your response yes aware its Ramadan. I'm not much of a beach person prob go once to the beach prefer central but nicer hotel with pool any recommendations? Thanks again

Level Contributor
24 posts
24 reviews
4. Re: Where to stay

Al Barsha is nice place with lots of options nearby and also public transportation Metro is also available nearby.

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for United Arab Emirates
Level Contributor
2,723 posts
10 reviews
5. Re: Where to stay

If that Scene App is so good, why do you need to send the same spammy post to 37 threads today?

Shouldn’t you be busy like, building apps, or perhaps spell checking your website?

Just out of interest, how do you justify claptrap such as’number one app’ and suggesting you’re the first app to do social curation?

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
17,903 posts
106 reviews
6. Re: Where to stay

Shaun

I’ve got a ticket in with the Moderators about the desperate self-promoting spammer.

Reply to: Where to stay
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted