We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6 nights in June

Gloucester
Level Contributor
110 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
6 nights in June

My 24 year daughter and I are spending 6 nights in Dubai in June at the Habtoor. I would be greatful of suggestions as to what to do at this time of year.

My partner and I stayed for 2 nights in July last year at the Sheraton and visited the Burj Khalifa, The Fountains, Dubai Mall, took a tram to The Atlantis and also went on a River Cruise.

Obviously I don't mind doing some of these again as its my daughters first visit, but what can I add to the list?

Do the Desert Safaris still run in June? We tried to book one in last year at the hotel but were told they didn't operate at that time of the year due to the heat.

Thank you in advance!

Mentioned in this post
Dubai
Dubai
Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Burj Khalifa
Burj Khalifa
62,641 Reviews
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The Dubai Mall
The Dubai Mall
24,303 Reviews
5 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
19 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 6 nights in June

I'm over in June and have managed to book a desert Safari with Arabian Adventures 👍🏻

Tyne and Wear
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
10,180 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 6 nights in June

When in June are you going as early June will coincide with Ramadan so factor that in.

I think June is hot to do a desert safari but if they're operating and you fancy doing one then why not.

Have you thought about yellow boat tour? It's fun but the boat goes fast.

I'd still recommend you visit The Fountains and Dubai Mall again as I'm sure your daughter will want to see these

I'd also do an afternoon tea - great for two ladies and there's so many nice ones in Dubai

I'd recommend a visit to The Madinat perhaps for a drink or meals in the evening, alternatively you could opt for afternoon tea here

Although it will be hot I'd still make sure you go and see some of old Dubai. Perhaps a half day city tour might be a good call as you'll be on an air conditioned coach between sites

Mentioned in this post
The Dubai Mall
The Dubai Mall
24,303 Reviews
Dubai
Dubai
Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 6 nights in June

Hi...

First 15 days of June 2018 shall be Ramadan, so desert safari or dhow cruise tour are not advisable!

After Ramadan, you could go for Desert Safari, Dubai Marina Dhow cruise, dolphinarium, Wild wadi, Ski Dubai, Dubai City tours etc., shall be more enjoyable and memorable for your kid.

Thanks

hookrooms

Mentioned in this post
Desert Safari Dubai
Desert Safari Dubai
7,619 Reviews
Ski Dubai
Ski Dubai
8,986 Reviews
Gloucester
Level Contributor
110 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 6 nights in June

Thank you very much everyone for your suggestions.

We are arriving on the 19th June, so I think we will miss Ramadan.

5. Re: 6 nights in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 26 May 2018, 05:00

Reply to: 6 nights in June
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted