An approximate/desktop study of ‘closest’ hotel to each Dubai Metro stations.
Note 1) it's open to interpretation, but generally it's taken from the main metro station/hotel position on Google Maps, and depends on the suggested walking route.
Note 2) Some Metro stations have several exits (e.g. Al Rigga A1, A2) so actual walking distance could be shorter dependent on exits, shortcuts etc. 😄
Feel free to comment, feedback or debate ❓
* Rashidiya - N/A
* Emirates - Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport - 14 mins
* Airport Terminal 3 - Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre - 30 mins (!!)
* Airport Terminal 1 - Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre - 22 mins (!!)
* GGICO - Le Meridien Fairway - 6 mins
* Deira City Centre (UNDERGROUND) - Flora Park Deluxe Apartments - 3 mins
* Al Rigga - Holiday Inn Downtown Dubai - 4 mins
* Union - Panarama Deira - 6 mins
* ADCB - Hotel President - 4 mins
* Al Jafilya - The H Dubai - 26 mins
* Business Bay - City Premiere Hotel Apartments Dubai - 16 mins
* Noor Bank - N/A
* First Gulf Bank/FGB - N/A (tough to call, likely to be Sheraton MOE) - 50 mins!!
* Sharaf DG - Pride Hotel Apartment - 3 mins
* Dubai Internet City Metro Station 2 - Gloria Hotel and Apartments or Mercure Hotel and Apartments - 4 mins
* Nakheel - Media One or Radisson Blue Dubai Media City (due to layout of footpaths/streets/crossings) - 16 mins
* Ibn Battuta - Premier Inn Dubai Ibn Battuta Mall - 5 minutes
* Energy - N/A
* Danube Metro - N/A
* UAE Exchange - Damax Maison De Ville Breeze - 15 minutes (Easy hotel is perhaps nearer on map, but harder to access due to JAFZA and fences!)