We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Platinum Heritage Promo Code?

Level Contributor
134 posts
8 reviews
Platinum Heritage Promo Code?

Hello does anyone have a promo code for platinum heritage they can share? Looking to book for my family but it’s slightly out of budget.

5 replies to this topic
Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri, Protaras, Paphos, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
48,786 posts
38 reviews
1. Re: Platinum Heritage Promo Code?

As far as I am aware they don't have any

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada
Level Contributor
11,100 posts
65 reviews
2. Re: Platinum Heritage Promo Code?

😟

Reston, Virginia
Level Contributor
305 posts
71 reviews
3. Re: Platinum Heritage Promo Code?

I checked recently and couldn't find any. Since a quality desert safari was one of my highest priorities, I reviewed my itinerary and priorities to find room in the budget. I ended up dropping the day trip to Oman and started a thread asking about free/cheap things to do in Dubai. If you're interested it's here:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29542…

My trip is next week, so hopefully the tour is fabulous and it was worth changing the agenda a bit to accommodate the budget. Good luck and I hope you have a great trip!

Level Contributor
9 posts
6 reviews
4. Re: Platinum Heritage Promo Code?

Platinum Heritage does not have any on-going promotion, except for a free video if the booking is done 7days in advance through online reservation.

I am, too deciding if i should go for Platinum Heritage. It is way over my budget, guess you get what you pay. They are advertising premium experience, with somewhat desert safari ride to spot animals. However if you are up for dune bashing, different entertainment - i will suggest you to go for Arabian Night Village in Abu Dhabi. They do have good promotion in Groupon, regularly.

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for United Arab Emirates
Level Contributor
2,735 posts
10 reviews
5. Re: Platinum Heritage Promo Code?

If one wants the best, one needs to pay for the best sadly.

Take it as a positive, and perhaps tighten your budget in other places to make space?

Reply to: Platinum Heritage Promo Code?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted