We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Burj Khalifa 148 floor

Berkeley Vale...
Level Contributor
86 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Burj Khalifa 148 floor

Visiting Dubai and would like to know which tour company or just use the official site to book to go to the 148 floor. Suggestions please

4 replies to this topic
Brampton, Ontario
Level Contributor
27 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Burj Khalifa 148 floor

I would just use the official site to book. We went last month, and no other companies were offering any deals for the 148th floor. Since we weren't getting a cheaper price booking elsewhere, we played it save and booked directly through their website.

Berkeley Vale...
Level Contributor
86 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Burj Khalifa 148 floor

Thank you. I have just booked through the official site.

United States
Level Contributor
493 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Burj Khalifa 148 floor

How far in advance should this be booked for a weeknight? I would like to wait as long as possible so that I can make sure that the weather is clear that day.

London, United...
Level Contributor
629 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Burj Khalifa 148 floor

If only that was possible as even the weather forecasters get it wrong sometimes! With attractions that can be ‘weather dependant’ it’s just a gamble even if you book up on the previous day! Mission imposssible in my opinion. I booked the day before but mid morning...result! Evenings may be busier though. Book through official website as mentioned, it says whether there is availability during the process.

Reply to: Burj Khalifa 148 floor
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted