We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shisha with Burj Khalifa View

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Topic
Shisha with Burj Khalifa View

Hello All,

Only a month left till my Dubai trip and I've done all my research to make sure this trip is perfect.

One thing I would like to ask you amazing people though is does anyone know of a nice relaxing Shisha cafe with Burj Khalifa view, I'm staying in the Business Bay area so anywhere close by would be great.

I want to be able to just relax with an amazing view at the end of each day.

Thank you!

Special Offer
Dubai Desert 4x4 Dune Bashing...
1,999 Reviews
from USD 67.40*
USD 89.87
Desert Safari in Dubai with Barbecue...
158 Reviews
from USD 59.00*
Best Seller
Full-Day Tour of Abu Dhabi City From...
410 Reviews
from USD 53.00*
6 replies to this topic
Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
283 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shisha with Burj Khalifa View

Ewaan Lounge at the Palace serves Shisha and has beautiful Burj views.

Dubai
Level Contributor
386 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shisha with Burj Khalifa View

Where in Business Bay? Walk over to Millennium Tower on Burj Khalifa Blvd; they have a cafe facing North (beside a pizza place) where they have shisha. There is construction in the area now, but if you're nearby ...

I've actually seen it quite busy there before with many tables of people enjoying shisha/food, etc. I've been at the ('artisan') pizza place next door.

It's not too far from the Business bay metro station.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Shisha with Burj Khalifa View

I'm staying at the Oberoi Business Bay, do you know what the Shisha cafe at Millenium Tower us called at all, would be good to check it out online if I can.

Ewaan Lounge looks fantastic but I have a feeling it's going to be very expensive even at Dubai standards.

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
12,584 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shisha with Burj Khalifa View

Wafi Gourmet in Dubai mall has fountains and Burj Khalifa views

Mazza House on Sheikh Mohammed boulevard has nice terrace where you can people watch as well.

Dubai
Level Contributor
386 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shisha with Burj Khalifa View

@Shisha1232016 .... the cafe link is here.

http://www.zahrelrouman.com/

If you Google it, there are 82 'Google Reviews.' I've never eaten there, and only ever smoked shisha once (not there), or maybe I would have tried it. I live in the area and I've seen it very busy at times before.

There is a view of Burj Khalifa ... partially obstructed; this place probably has more to do with 'local colour' than a tourist thing.

It is a bit of a walk from the Oberoi; look on a map. Go through 'Executive Towers' area in the rear; they have a jogging track if you're interested in that ... a nice area. Turn left at Taj Hotel when walking past Executive Towers on your way to Millennium.

Millennium Tower has what looks like a pointy horses head on top; the tower stands alone at the end of a line of such coming from Business Bay metro station. Note that, if you go there and want to reach the metro afterward, the Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall metro is actually about the same distance. There is an air-conditioned walkway ... with travelators ... from there to the Dubai Mall.

Alternatively, if you turn right at Taj Hotel when walking past Executive Towers from the Oberoi you can easily find a street that takes you to Mohammed Bin Rashid Blvd (this street encircles the area where you have the Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall.) There are many cafes and such along this street (you can Google it ... look at a map ... see the restaurant types, etc.) You should take a look here (this area would probably be more to your liking ... as I mentioned, the other area is more 'local colour.'

More links.

timeoutdubai.com/gallery/42657-21-restaurant…

https://www.tripadvisor.com/RestaurantsNear-…

Hope this helps. Have a fun trip.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Shisha with Burj Khalifa View

Thanks for the replies Zahr al Ramoun looks quite good, will definitely need to check that out. I'm guessing Wafi Gourmet gets very busy given the location.

Reply to: Shisha with Burj Khalifa View
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted