We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

3 posts
Save Topic
weather

I'm coming to sousse on the 29th April for 7 days with my family, I'm just wondering if anyone has been this time of year before and what the weather and temperature is like.

London, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather

We've been here since the 1st and it's been lovely, bit windy but sunny. Everyone says it warms up as April goes on. Chilly outside at night though.

Sousse, Tunisia
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: weather

Hello,

Currently the weather is a bit unstable, generally lovely,but the period you will came here is the best, the real spring start and the a pretty beautiful sun will be there all the day.

If you are interested to visit the Sahara and do some camel riding Sahel Voyages is right choice for you,

you can check their website : www.sahelvoyages.com.tn

Have a nice days.

3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: weather

Thankyou for the replys. I.just have no idea what sort of clothing to bring. Didn't think of the weather when I booked it Saturday hoping it will be warm and possibly tanning weather lol....

My daughter wants to ride a camel so will Def book that for her.

Not sure about the Sahara as u have a 1 year old who will be with us...

London, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather

It's very cold in the evening, so I'd advise a hoodie/cardigan and warm blanket for little one's pram. But also strong sun cream, I sunburned a bit and I never usually do. The wind I expect. Enjoy your holiday!

5. Re: weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2016, 15:15
Get answers to your questions about Sousse
Recent Conversations