We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Kingston-upon-Hull...
14 posts
Weather

Hi I am travelling to Sousse next weekend. Can someone please tell me how warm it is as I don't know what clothes to pack!

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
13,149 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: Weather

Sunny type weather clothes and Autumn type weather clothes ;-)

Edited: 22 March 2015, 05:17
London
Level Contributor
9,112 posts
55 reviews
2. Re: Weather

I find the bbc five day forecast for Sousse fairly accurate. Apparently very chilly yesterday in Sousse but this time of year can warm up suddenly within a day.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
14 posts
3. Re: Weather

Is it sunbathing weather?

London
Level Contributor
9,112 posts
55 reviews
4. Re: Weather

Its so hit and miss this time of year, Carol, difficult to say. Beginning of December apparently people on beach sunbathing, I went middle December and was thick coat and scarf weather. Its nuisance but you have to take mixture clothing.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
2,337 posts
94 reviews
5. Re: Weather

I would think you can sunbathe in a sheltered spot.

But certainly not bikini weather.

Also I would struggle to swim outside at this time.

Enjoy your holiday.

Best Wishes Amethyst

Stowmarket, United...
Level Contributor
1,100 posts
37 reviews
6. Re: Weather

Cold, wet and windy here today...had my thick coat on!

Kingston-upon-Hull...
14 posts
7. Re: Weather

Omg I was hoping to be going home with a tan! Can you please keep me updated with weather reports, it would be much appreciated

Boston, United...
Level Contributor
302 posts
4 reviews
8. Re: Weather

I'm going next weekend also Carol and also getting worried about the weather. The Sousse webcam showed it nice most of the last week but the last 2 days have looked worse than here in the UK - dull and miserable.

The weather forecasts got it wrong because only on Monday it predicted today was going to be mostly sunny and pleasant and 21 degrees so I'm not listening to them anymore. Just keep looking at the webcam i think each day and at least you can see if the sun is out or not even if we've no idea if its sunbathing/swimming weather! :/

Malita

Edited: 22 March 2015, 09:28
Kingston-upon-Hull...
14 posts
9. Re: Weather

Thanks for your post Malita. How do you get on the webcam?

Boston, United...
Level Contributor
302 posts
4 reviews
10. Re: Weather

Its not the prettiest of holiday webcams as it is mainly focused on a hotel that is being built, but you can see some of the beach, the sea and also the sky so can at least tell roughly what its like out.

P.S. it only seems to work on Google Chrome on my laptop and not Internet Explorer - not sure if that's just my pc or everyones?

Enjoy!! :) https://53737d155b9bf.click2stream.com/

Edited: 22 March 2015, 11:00
Get answers to your questions about Sousse
Recent Conversations