We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Tour Khalef

Which Sousse hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
165 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Tour Khalef

My Wife and I are staying at this hotel next week and from what we've been told there are 3 others hotels (Marhaba I think) in the grounds, I was wondering if we can use our All Inclusive wristbands at the pool and hotel bars etc?.

Andy.

east sussex
Level Contributor
199 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Tour Khalef

The other three hotels are Marhaba Beach, Marhaba Hotel and Club Marhaba. You can use their pools (Marhaba Hotel has slides) but your AI doesn't cover drinks or food.

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
165 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Tour Khalef

Thanks for the reply, that's not so good as the pool area is quite small for a hotel with so many rooms, it defeats the purpose of being All Inclusive if you have to pay at the sister hotels pools if you can't get a place at your own hotel pool.

east sussex
Level Contributor
199 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Tour Khalef

You don't have to pay to use the pool. The pool at the Tour Khalef is quite big with a huge terrace for sunbeds. It's probably the best pool in the complex, definitely the largest.

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
165 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Tour Khalef

Sorry I meant for food and drink at their pools.

bristol
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Tour Khalef

Hi off to the Tour Khalef in July does anyone know if there are pool towels here? Strange request I know-thinking of luggage allowance as always booked hotels that have pool towels. Cheers.

London
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Tour Khalef

No Only the Hotel you are booked in you can eat and drink but you can use the facilities of the other hotels swimmingpools fitness centre beach area some payable but beach Tour Khalef free

8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Tour Khalef

Is it possible to purchase food/drink in the other hotels even of you are AI? I have a feeling the food isn't going to be great after reading reviews

8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Tour Khalef

Is it possible to purchase food/drink in the other hotels even of you are AI? I have a feeling the food isn't going to be great after reading reviews

How did your holiday go Andy?

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
165 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel Tour Khalef

My wife and I had a great holiday here, we enjoyed the food and there was always plenty of options even for the fussiest of eaters, you can't use the All Inclusive at the other hotels in the grounds but you can use their facilities, don't be put off by the reviews you read, the Hotel is lovely and the staff are friendly and make you welcome in their country.

8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel Tour Khalef

I'm glad it went well!

How does the WIFI work at the hotel? Is it available in rooms or outside?